The Ad Campaign Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)

Aw seems like I killed the thread with this theme! Maybe someone can propose some other theme then?

Aw seems like I killed the thread with this theme! Maybe someone can propose some other theme then?

We should probably keep it simple until this thread picks up more steam. Maybe we should just stick with Brands for now until this thread is popular enough to start using themes.

Who's up for a revival of this thread? :buzz:

Where's all our Cover Challenge regulars at @[B]aracic[/B], @[B]VogueGirl8910[/B], @[B]Paul Lintag[/B], @[B]0st3nd[/B], @[B]dmliev[/B], @[B]crmsnsnwflks[/B], @[B]Kenny[/B], @[B]Kimy Jo[/B], @[B]JPineapple[/B], @[B]Toni Ahlgren[/B], @[B]Urban Stylin[/B], @[B]DrewRavida[/B], @[B]cottonmouth13[/B], @[B]SLFC[/B], @[B]Zorka[/B], @[B]dfl-001[/B], @[B]russianelf[/B], @[B]GivenchyHomme[/B]...

Anyone else, of course, is more than welcome to join us! :magic:

How about, given it's currently haute couture fashion week in Paris, we do a couture theme to kick things off?

Eden Joi, Kayako Higuchi, Lulu Wood, Ibby Sow, Carson Williams by Marcus Ohlsson

coBa442.jpeg

vmagazine.com

A massive thank you to everyone helped revive this thread, I am so grateful. The level of creativity showcased here on tFS continues to blow me away. I'm already looking forward to seeing what's next.

Congratulations to you @[B]Paul Lintag[/B], you're the winner of this round. Well done! Your Valentino entry is flawless. :magic:

If you'd like to select a new theme for us to participate in, that would be great. Again, a great many thanks to you all.

A massive thank you to everyone helped revive this thread, I am so grateful. The level of creativity showcased here on tFS continues to blow me away. I'm already looking forward to seeing what's next.

Congratulations to you @[B]Paul Lintag[/B], you're the winner of this round. Well done! Your Valentino entry is flawless. :magic:

If you'd like to select a new theme for us to participate in, that would be great. Again, a great many thanks to you all.

Thank you so much @vogue28 for choosing me as this week's winner. Thank you to all participants for reviving this thread.

For this week (I'm gonna keep this simple) :
I'd like you to do an

ACCESSORIES CAMPAIGN

Good luck :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjidiakez
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"