The Cover Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)

THANK YOU for every one who participated in this challenge. I'm very happy that this thread has finally moved past page 907!

The winner of this week's challenge is Toni Ahlgren's V cover with Karlie Kloss. It's apparent that you've put loads of effort
into the textured masthead that goes through Karlie without taking out the main star of the photo (Swarovski).

1712061540753.png

Congratulations!

PS: Welcome to the thread, @pradn, and thank you for participating.​

Aww... thanks a million again! Sorry for my low attendance during the past few months.
Now let's do a simple and fun theme next, be it Caroline jumping or Shalom for Versace, I just want to see some...
movement copy.jpg
Good luck!
Imaan for The Edit magazine February 2017 by Chris Colls

Oops, time sure flies! Sorry for not doing the winner earlier. I've chosen the cover where there's the most movement and as always I'm sucker non-Vogue covers. Even with the questionable footwear, the winner is @pradn with the Gisele cover. Congratulations!

Wow.. Thank you very much @Toni Ahlgren for choosing me as a winner. I really enjoyed participating in this round, and really enjoyed seeing everyone's input and creativity. Thank You!
The new theme is:

DUNE

hbz-october-2018-zoe-kravitz-12-1536778648.jpg
Zoë Kravitz for US Harper's Bazaar

Anything from Deserts, Oasis in the Sahara, Sand Dunes, etc..
I know it's a bit late, but considering the hype is still around us.

Have fun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mai hue
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->