The Cover Challenge (PLEASE READ THE THREAD RULES IN POST #1)

Just because I miss the old W. The McCarthy-Friedman era. :cry:

W Mag 1 copy-min.jpg W Mag 2 copy-min.jpg
W Mag 3-min.jpg W Mag 4-min.jpg
W Mag 5-min.jpg W Mag 6-min.jpg
W Mag 7-min.jpg W Mag 8-min.jpg
W Mag 9-min.jpg W Mag 10-min.jpg

Jessica Stam by Steven Meisel, 2003
Caroline Trentini by Craig McDean, 2004
Raquel Zimmerman by Mario Testino, 2008
Sasha Pivovarova by Camilla Akrans, 2007
Lily Donaldson by Inez Van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, 2008
Hilary Rhoda by Steven Meisel, 2006
Coco Rocha by David Sims, 2007
Agyness Deyn by Richard Fairer, 2007
Doutzen Kroes by Steven Meisel, 2005

Chanel Iman by Hans Feurer, 2011 (I'm sorry but I just couldn't resist using it as a cover even if it's not from the '00s)

vogue.com; 39lolas; bellazon; pinterest

all these challenge covers have made me think thoroughly about this: photographers nowadays are really sh*t and most models just don’t deliver.

it’s the era of mediocrity in all fashion aspects: from designer collections and photographers to models and magazine covers.

this said, you’re all doing AMAZING and my money would be a safe bet in this gorgeous covers! :cry: :flower:

#1 Sasha Pivovarova by Craig McDean, from fashionmodeldirectory.com

rRJQYcoy_o.png

I've never seen this much entries!
Here's a Just for Fun entry as it is probably from the wrong decade
View attachment 1173741
Thank you Vogue28, this is most likely a behind-the-scenes photo by Terry Richardson, circa 2011
Lady Garfunkel's Song of the Day

I believe Coco Rocha never worked with Terry again after her first shoot with him, because she felt really uncomfortable during that shoot. And that was for Vogue Paris in 2006. So assuming this shot is from Terry Richardson (and it really looks like it) it must be from the right decade.

I believe Coco Rocha never worked with Terry again after her first shoot with him, because she felt really uncomfortable during that shoot. And that was for Vogue Paris in 2006. So assuming this shot is from Terry Richardson (and it really looks like it) it must be from the right decade.

Was this the Bâpteme en Diable shoot for Vogue Paris? I remember reading it somewhere also about Coco not wanting to work with Terry anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uppmuntra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->