d la Repubblica Digital Edition

d la Repubblica September 16th, 2023

LA FILLE DU BOIS
Photography:
Angela Hill
Styling: Max Pearmain
Model: Mica Argañaraz

Although the Kaia and Linda covers/features may have had more impact than any content here, this week's issue resonates more with me. I never thought I would love a Johnny Dufort editorial as much as '113 Fahrenheit' but it's genuinely so good! The setting is amazing and I love the sense of glamour that radiates from the images.

I really like 'July 7th' as well, it feels well-edited as a whole, at least MAS' styling here is "quiet luxury" done right for me. It is a bit shameful that it is also a complete copy of the editorial she did with Karim Sadli for Self Service F/W 2014 though, but it's still lovely I suppose.

ksadli_04-021-def-cmjn.jpg
selfservicemagazine.com

Angela Hill's editorial, well who cares? Gracias por todo Zorka :dizzystar:

^What’s matter is who did it best not the first because this shot is really bad. :grinningwsweat:

^What’s matter is who did it best not the first because this shot is really bad. :grinningwsweat:

I guess he feels different...and he is offended by the fact it was with the same stylist which makes me wonder who had the initial idea Karim or Marie-Amelie?...he even tagged Marie- Amelie lol

I don;t like it when they do this particular style...the second cover is not better i think...

Well, that's quite ugly. Looks like Mert might be better off without Marcus after all.

d la Repubblica September 23th, 2023

THE MAN–MACHINE
Photography:
Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott
Styling: Jacob K
Hair: Mustafa Yanaz
Make-up: Lucy Bridge
Models: Karolina Spakowski, Mika Nobles, Rejoice, Leanne De Haan, Diane Chiu, Mamuor Majeng & Ilias Loopmans

i insist it's not enough to call it Fashion Issue and make 5 magazines that are supported only by the main story and the rest is very weak...same happens with today's issue...they should condensed all in two with Multicovers and that's enough...and if you are gonna do 5...make it good...

Clear example of pretentiousness.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiliesAreLovely
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->