The End for Harry Potter **Spoiler**

oanadobre

Reaction score
Harry Potter Will Die
By WENN|Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Boy wizard Harry Potter will die in the last J.K. Rowling novel—according to the series' audiotape narrator Jim Dale.
spacer.gif

The former Carry On actor claims Rowling is tiring of the character and wants full closure at the end of the seventh and final novel.

Dale says, "She has lived with Harry Potter so long she really wants to kill him off."

Daniel Radcliffe, who has played the part of Harry since the first movie Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone, also believes the character is destined for doom.

He recently admitted: "I would like Harry to die at the end of that seventh book. I think it would be a very good ending.

"I wouldn't want it to be sentimental. I don't like sentimental ends to books or films. I think that would undermine the darkness the rest of the books have."

Article Copyright World Entertainment News Network All Rights Reserved.

From www.hollywood.com

:cry: no....I grew up with the Harry Potter craze...this is really affecting me more than it should :blush::cry:

OK, I feel like the Grinch who stole Christmas, for posting this. :( In my defence, I thought it was interesting and worth sharing....

Sorry guys.. this is the biggest BS.. it's a HOAX.
They would never leak this kind of info.

^ I agree.

That sort of info would NEVER leak out to the public.

I think he was just stating his opinion... I also believe that Harry is not going to survive book 7...

If JK killed Harry off simply because she was "TIRED" of him then i would never read the books again.And this is coming from a MAJOR Hp fan.:angry:

Sonja

OMG PLEASE LET THIS BE BS.....
I got tears in my eyes when i started reading that .. :cry:

Me to sonja .. i wouldnt go near them again .. and i would lose respect for JK all together

I predict this rumor will have legs, by which I mean that it will be persistent, despite the fact that she certainly is not going to give away the ending.

I will give him a 20% chance of surviving.

It would certainly be symmetric to have HP and LV (not Louis Vuitton) kill each other in a climactic finale but that's rather easy, isn't it?

It would be a classic ploy to have him/them die in mysterious circumstances (what other kind could there be given the material?), leaving room for him/them to return later, if, say, JK Rowling finds herself in need of additional funds.

Sorry, is this cynical? :lol:

i do think harry is going to die at the end, but i dont htink this is proof of anything.

even though this guy narrates the audiotapes, he does not get special info. hes not going to know until he has the book in his hands just like the rest of us.

I Also think that perhaps Harry could die on 7th book, but it´s just his opinion so don´t worry

"I would like Harry to die at the end of that seventh book. I think it would be a very good ending.

"I wouldn't want it to be sentimental. I don't like sentimental ends to books or films. I think that would undermine the darkness the rest of the books have."

F*ck you, daniel :innocent:

Just kidding...but seriously, while I have nothing against his 'personal opinion' I believe that he just isn't as deeply attached to Harry Potter like the rest of us. I have the feeling he wants it to be all 'artistic' and whatnot.....but seriously, if Harry is killed off...I'm pretty sure we'll have millions of little kiddies rioting in the streets :huh:

I doubt he's going to die. Just look at what happened when Sherlock Holmes got killed off. :innocent:

Aww I too have also grown up with Harry Potter. I've always kind of felt like they would kill him off, but to actually do it is just wrong!!!

*AndoraStar* said:
Sorry guys.. this is the biggest BS.. it's a HOAX.
They would never leak this kind of info.
exactly - I think Jim Dale is just speculating, this isn't fact :flower: Besides, I don't think he gets to read the book until 10 days before he has to record the audio version, so he's got some time to go :lol: :blush:

ditto on what Andora said. There's been lot's of speculation over whether or not Rowling will kill Harry off so I wouldn't be shocked if it turned out to be true....but she'd have to be insane to tell anybody what the end will be for risk of it leaking out, fans would go insane, riots and death threats and all that stuff.

But, it doesn't hurt to start a buzz (not that she's needed it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cstmbres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->