The 'Hat' Thread

Hi! I write here to ask for suggestions about HATS!
Summer is coming soon and I'd like to begin wearing hats, I find them very fashionable!!!
I have no idea at all of what kind of hat could I wear...
I always wear black clothes, Vivienne Westwood and Moschino are my favourites and I have short bob hair! In summer I use to wear black boots, Capri or short large trousers, tank or blouse, total black look!

I do hate at all "baseball" hats, I'm looking for something very stylish but comfortable to wear during the day....

Thank you so much, Giulia :flower:

I adore hats myself :smile:
There's so many styles but I really like fedoras, bowlers, newsboy, flatcaps, lol yeah mostly hats directed at men but I think that women can wear them too and still look awesome and feminine. I absolutely reccomend trying hats on before deciding on a style or a specific hat because what looks good on you vary from hat to hat.

227587Q5FAB1000_1

alexandermcqueen.com

Where can I find a hat like this?

i21wlc.jpg

whentheconscioushasfled.blogspot.com/

I have gone hat crazy I have gotten at least 20 in the last year I bought 7 vintage ones while on a road trip including a vintage Schiaparelli. When I get a new camera I will post pictures

i love hats since i was a baby and started collecting them around 11! it is extremely rare to see someone with a hat around where i live, so i could say i have a lot.
sombreros.jpg

Some of my fav ones: Accessorize, Zara's brands & H&M...its missing one of my big big times fav oldie from Adidas.

others_02.jpg

others_03.jpg

LOVE those Pucci hats at #329!

Does anyone where I can find something like that?
I'm looking for some everyday sun hats for the spring and summer.
TIA

Ahhh hats, my naughty little habit.
Summer hats, good ones, are hard to find. I'd like to find a jersey beret so it can take a little hat band perspiration without leaving a little leather mark as my winter hats can in the face of a little heat.

I have a question about hats. I will be attending my cousins wedding which is in England where I know it's standard to wear a hat to the wedding ceremony. So do you think it would be a good idea to invest in one? And if so- where are some good places to find a festive enough hat? Thanks.

i thought after the hedi saint laurent show we could revive hats. just bought two anda masha hats for fall, sympathy hat and keith hat.

pics andamasha.blogspot.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
i thought after the hedi saint laurent show we could revive hats. just bought two anda masha hats for fall, sympathy hat and keith hat.

pics andamasha.blogspot.com/

^^hope you get a lot of use from them...
did you wear them much this fall?

i got a couple of hats this fall too...
though it wasn't due to any hedi slimane inspiration...
:P...
mine are things i've been wanting for a long time but just happened to find now, for whatever reason...
been wearing them a lot, which is great...

my friend got four hats and still has the tags on all of them because she is too self conscious to wear any of them...
even though i really think they look great on her and she definitely should wear them...
sad, right?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vn varenne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->