The Hat Thread

Thanks Hebden! and yes I did think of parasols because they are so pretty. But I also realized that they will not be practical all the time (sitting outside working on my laptop or something)

When I think of those hats, I think of Jennifer Lopez. I only wear those when I want to be J-Lo diva-esque!

I only have one hat. Its a brown knitted one for winter. (It is worn by one of the old women on the Warburtons ads. :P) I don't really know what type of hat would go with my wardrobe.

i bought a black one at forever 21 a couple months ago for about eight dollars. it's most like that jcrew one posted above. i think they're stocking a similar version these days but not quite the same one.

Emilio Pucci
BGD6674_mn.jpg
BGD6674_an.jpg

bergdorf goodman

OOoo! Those Pucci's are nice.

I need a nice wide brim hat too. I have to walk a lot, and the sun is torture on my skin.

that pucci is very sweet, i wonder if folks have started noticing some nice floppy hats for winter?

Hats

Hi, I've searched and didn't find a thread of this so I made one, if there's a similar one then I apologize.

Recently I got a HORRIBLE :sick: haircut and I need to cover it up with some nice hats. For example some lightweight cute summery hats would be nice.

Any suggestions, places to buy etc.?

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! I SERIOUSLY NEED SOME HATS :doh:

First post on TFS :heart:

hi cato...welcome to tFS...
we have a hat thread where you can find some great advice on getting a cool new hat...
i've merged your thread with this one...:flower:

The Invisible Hat (post #302) is driving me crazy! It is real? Is it a Photoshop? Why? ahh!

Last edited by a moderator:
What about Hats?

Hi! I write here to ask for suggestions about HATS!
Summer is coming soon and I'd like to begin wearing hats, I find them very fashionable!!!
I have no idea at all of what kind of hat could I wear...
I always wear black clothes, Vivienne Westwood and Moschino are my favourites and I have short bob hair! In summer I use to wear black boots, Capri or short large trousers, tank or blouse, total black look!

I do hate at all "baseball" hats, I'm looking for something very stylish but comfortable to wear during the day....

Thank you so much, Giulia :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batman112
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->