The Havaianas Thread

i thought they were a bit over hyped when i first wore them. however, my opinion definitely changed when i had to resort to wearing my other flip-flops on different occasions. so yes, i agree with the majority of this thread -- they are really great, long-lasting flip-flops! (they usually go on sale after the summer season, this is the best time to stock up!)

the one above ^ :wink:
but there is another much better one!!
i recently ordered 100 off them for a theme party and they are great to deal with

rubbersole.co.uk

cheapest ive ever seen!!!

So I just ordered my first pair of Havaianas ever! Can't wait to receive them :buzz:

Havaianas with fluro

Just wondering if anyone has a pair of the black or white Havaianas with fluro straps?

I am looking to get them and possibly a second pair of brown ones (first pair broke) tomorrow.

Any other colour suggestions everyone?

What`s recently the cheapest place to order them? THX!

Missoni has teamed up with Havaianas!

EDIT: I tried to insert a picture but don't know how to any more as there is no 'insert picture' button to help me out. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Missoni has teamed up with Havaianas!

EDIT: I tried to insert a picture but don't know how to any more as there is no 'insert picture' button to help me out. :(

171992_fr_l.jpg
171993_fr_l.jpg

net-a-porter.com

I recently bought the Brazil Two-Pack from Gilt. They're my first pairs of Havaianas, and I really do love them. They're so comfortable!

I really like these Missoni:heart:Havaianas, but I can't justify paying $60-$70 for a pair of flip flops.

Yes, US$12 would be very very expensive for Havaianas
I live in Brazil and there they cost something around R$5 (around US$2,50). Really.
The most expensive ones would be around R$20 and that is no more than 10 dollars.

This is the one I use daily, just to walk around the house and it was R$15 (almost 8 dollars) with the pin bow
5390538483_16bde6ab4e_z.jpg

from my flickr

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashiongloss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->