The Havaianas Thread

ok, so today i bought some 'ipanemas' thinking they were havaianas..:blush: haha.. but they are so comfortable! are havaianas even more comfortable?? (i read so in page 4) what does everyone think?

^ They are the most comfortable pair I've worn. They really are like walking on air! lol

I bought simple black ones in Barcelona last spring and I just LOVE them, so comfortable! I wear them almost every day. :heart:

ok here is a secret everyone (well i hope it was until now)

an official website for them located in the UK that ships for free
got my bright green brasil ones from them!!

www.havaianas.ie

oooh...
i've worn mine to a buttery soft goodness
i leave various pairs in all sorts of places in case i need to slip into them
it is so southern california of me to wear them with everything
:ninja:
but i have been to the beach so many times this summer that it makes sense
my havaianas are a close second to walking barefoot on sand...

I have four pairs of the top (black, white, red, green) and they are the best flip flops. They are the original flip flop from what I hear and they are more expensive than ones from old navy or the drugstore, but they last so much longer.
I had some from target that I had to throw away after a couple of months of medium usage. They became so flat and cracked. I have two pairs of reefs and those are sooo comfortable, but they wear pretty fast. Personally, the quality is worth the price. I can wear them everyday and they are still as thick as when I bought them. They are very comfortable.
To clean them I just throw them in the washing machine with detergent. I've also cleaned them in the shower. Instead of having to buy two pairs of old navy flip flops every summer, you can just buy one pair of havaianas and use them next year, and the year after that....

these are all i wear.. a lot of people here wear rainbows, but i prefer havaianas ^_^

I nearly bought a pair yesterday but chickened out at the last minute and bought two pairs of old navy's :P

I don't mind spending $100 on shoes but spending $14 on flip flops.....I need to muster the courage to do that!!

I found some on asos.com also.
Here is a pair I like:

http://www.asos.com/Havaiana-Metallic-Flip-Flop/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=64438&cid=1434
attachment.php
I love the metallic straps!

Attachments

• havwhite.bmp
    468.8 KB · Views: 230
Last edited by a moderator:
They dont give me blisters like other flip flops, they dont slip off when I'm sailing/walking on the beach etc.. they are comfy and cute too!

My two new pairs of Havaianas just got delivered today, Im going to pick them up tomorrow.

lovesit said:
these are all i wear.. a lot of people here wear rainbows, but i prefer havaianas ^_^

i like rainbows as well. they go with so much and become custom to your feet.

I just bought some black ones at Urban Outfitters. They are very comfy.

Love my three, hehe. Got Top Orange, Brazil White & Yellow. Want more. Scrape that. Crave more. NEED more!

^^^I agree. I have different pairs in different sizes. I want more!!! NEED more! I love my Havs!

Anyone know where to buy Havaianas Top (the cool range, mens) on the highstreet in London?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dolores del Rio
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->