The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

paz2992

Reaction score
The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus 2009

I'm almost sure this movie hasnt a thread yet.

What do you think about this movie?.
Heath Ledger's last movie before he died.
With Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Colin Farrell, Christopher Plummer and Lily Cole.
Directed by Terry Gilliam.

i cant wait to see this movie:woot:

http://www.doctorparnassus.com/

wow.. lily cole :o

looks good ^^ seems chockful of nice costumes
at first i thought it might be by burton

^gilliam has a very similar style to tim when he does these more fantastical directions. generally,his style is very surreal though. in that,the idea to use not just one actor following the death of heath....but johnny,colin and jude...it kind of makes sense to me now.

the trailer looks amazing. i almost forgot this was due to be released soon. thank you paz!

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ i gotta agree, and maybe thats one of the reasons im so into this movie, im a big fan of burton's movies :blush:

Oh wow! I had heard so much about this movie, but no seen any footage... This preview has definitely sparked my interest! Lily looks like she's going to be really good in this film! And Heath :cry: :heart:

I cannot wait to see this film! I wasn't sure what to expect but the trailer looks great :smile:.

^the movie is coming out on December 25th for the US.

UK Official Trailer in HD

New Stills

ropeofsilicon.com

More...

ropeofsilicon.com

how lovely is lily cole? she is so good as these sort of fantasy characters,she's so uniquely striking.

I really liked it! My friends though not so much...
Its weird that it didnt have more promotion than this. I mean the cast presents a lot of big names, its heath's last movie (that was sad to know... :() and when i went to the movies it was the first time i had ever heard of it. Im glad we went for it
(haha at the end one of my guy friends told me that whats in the imaginariumis how he imagines my thought and whats in my head :lol:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anna Nilufer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->