The Infamous Vivienne Westwood Platforms Are Back!

Sephora,

Actually, I like a thinner higher heel on my platforms. But thanks for thinking of me!

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@May 3rd, 2004 - 11:03 am
i would get the black pumps...i remember seeing them on Kate Moss and thought they looked great :woot: :innocent:

anybody know what they cost?
I think you mean Kate Moss at the Rimmel event? :flower:

kate

Originally posted by matisse+May 10th, 2004 - 12:08 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(matisse @ May 10th, 2004 - 12:08 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pradaromance12@May 3rd, 2004 - 11:03 am
i would get the black pumps...i remember seeing them on Kate Moss and thought they looked great :woot: :innocent:

anybody know what they cost?
I think you mean Kate Moss at the Rimmel event? :flower:

kate [/b][/quote]
yes :heart:

expensive stripper shoes. I don't care for them, not even if they are made by Vivienne Westwood.

bottomline: I hate heels that high. I am 100% positive that I would need a dashing young man to walk behind me and catch me every 10 seconds.

they are *this* far away from looking like those trashy looking shoes they have at fetish shops.

they look so out of proportion

Sad thing is that the ones that Naomi wore and fell in, are actually even higher than the ones pictured in the original post that I posted... :wacko:

I think they're about 10" apposed to 8"

warobinson10-5-31s.jpg

I do not blame her for falling.

:wub: ...

i have the ones that kate moss was seen wearing, in black patent leather.
i think they are so adorable and they remind me of 1950's pin-up girls. B)

Originally posted by brian@May 13th, 2004 - 3:05 pm
Sad thing is that the ones that Naomi wore and fell in, are actually even higher than the ones pictured in the original post that I posted... :wacko:

I think they're about 10" apposed to 8"

warobinson10-5-31s.jpg

I do not blame her for falling.
Brian: funny you should mention those blue pair of platforms, i have same pic for my wallpaper on my phone lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CREATIVERESEARCH
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->