Vivienne Westwood Collaboration with Melissa

merged. please do a search before starting new threads. :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
the flat one´s are starting to grow on me!

As for the heeled ones, i think they are fab!!! :D

does anyone know if these are available in the UK? or online? iv visited the melissa website but its in spanish and i dont understand it...those flatties are adorable, i must have some!!

does anyone know if these are available in the UK? or online? iv visited the melissa website but its in spanish and i dont understand it...those flatties are adorable, i must have some!!
Ebay, darling ^_^

a984mel - all Vivienne Westwood stores carry them.. if you go to http://www.viviennewestwood.com and 'where to buy' you should be able to find several locations.. Browns Focus has several..
Melissa has a 'coming soon' tag on their shop feature.. so may you will be able to get it online from the source itself soon.

I have the cutest Melissa + Alexandre Herchcovitch flats. Plastic and pointy and have a subtle black lace pattern. I always get compliments when I wear them.

Anyhow, I just found this. Hurrah!
http://www.melissaplasticdreams.com/

there are a couple new shoes from her for the next collection, but it isn't available just yet! :bounce::doh::judge:

I think it's depending on the model .. I have the flats with the little peekaboo whole at the toe.. and they run very small..
Normally I wear a 37 (european) but had to get the shoes in (38 Euro / 36 Brazil / 7 USA)

I hear that the dragon lady heels are true to size.

I love the lady dragon ones in beige! I wish I could find them somewhere, but I haven't yet had much luck... They'd be so cute for summer! :smile:

I love the lady dragon ones in beige! I wish I could find them somewhere, but I haven't yet had much luck... They'd be so cute for summer! :smile:

raparperi, you can check hervia and melissaaustralia for this shoes:flower:
I just find this thread, I LOVE Vivienne Westwood /Melissa shoes:heart: :wub:I got a few pairs-love them all, they smell great and they are so comfortable.
Here is my little "plastic shoes" colection:wub:
Pictures ME:

Attachments

• 100_7472.jpg
    100_7472.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 4
they put a bit of candy into the plastic when it's melted so the smell lasts, although it does fade a little bit

I have a question about these how do they run? True to size? A size smaller?

Hanne said:
I think it's depending on the model .. I have the flats with the little peekaboo whole at the toe.. and they run very small..
Normally I wear a 37 (european) but had to get the shoes in (38 Euro / 36 Brazil / 7 USA)

I hear that the dragon lady heels are true to size.

*Jibrielle* - I also read that they run ½ a size to big :unsure: ..so I'm not certain what to think anymore..

they put a bit of candy into the plastic when it's melted so the smell lasts, although it does fade a little bit
i always wondered how they made them smell...
and i wondered if it would last...
thanks for the info...
:P

got my first pair of melissa shoes and i thought of you lucille...
melissa + E. de Senneville
i'm very pleased with them...
they are an 80's style platform sandal with thick straps and laces...
i think they are going to be great for the summer and i hope they are as comfy as you say melissa shoes are...

:wink:

I'm glad you remembered me when getting new shoes! :mrgreen: What I most appreciate about them is the possibilities that the material and technology offers. And the fact that even if they're a classic shape, they're not at all classic because they're remade in a different material.
And yeah, as long as the temperature stays below 30ºC, they're the most confortable shoes ever, specially the heels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->