Vivienne Westwood Collaboration with Melissa

merged. please do a search before starting new threads. :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
the flat one´s are starting to grow on me!

As for the heeled ones, i think they are fab!!! :D

does anyone know if these are available in the UK? or online? iv visited the melissa website but its in spanish and i dont understand it...those flatties are adorable, i must have some!!

does anyone know if these are available in the UK? or online? iv visited the melissa website but its in spanish and i dont understand it...those flatties are adorable, i must have some!!
Ebay, darling ^_^

a984mel - all Vivienne Westwood stores carry them.. if you go to http://www.viviennewestwood.com and 'where to buy' you should be able to find several locations.. Browns Focus has several..
Melissa has a 'coming soon' tag on their shop feature.. so may you will be able to get it online from the source itself soon.

I have the cutest Melissa + Alexandre Herchcovitch flats. Plastic and pointy and have a subtle black lace pattern. I always get compliments when I wear them.

Anyhow, I just found this. Hurrah!
http://www.melissaplasticdreams.com/

there are a couple new shoes from her for the next collection, but it isn't available just yet! :bounce::doh::judge:

I think it's depending on the model .. I have the flats with the little peekaboo whole at the toe.. and they run very small..
Normally I wear a 37 (european) but had to get the shoes in (38 Euro / 36 Brazil / 7 USA)

I hear that the dragon lady heels are true to size.

I love the lady dragon ones in beige! I wish I could find them somewhere, but I haven't yet had much luck... They'd be so cute for summer! :smile:

I love the lady dragon ones in beige! I wish I could find them somewhere, but I haven't yet had much luck... They'd be so cute for summer! :smile:

raparperi, you can check hervia and melissaaustralia for this shoes:flower:
I just find this thread, I LOVE Vivienne Westwood /Melissa shoes:heart: :wub:I got a few pairs-love them all, they smell great and they are so comfortable.
Here is my little "plastic shoes" colection:wub:
Pictures ME:

Attachments

• 100_7472.jpg
    100_7472.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 4
they put a bit of candy into the plastic when it's melted so the smell lasts, although it does fade a little bit

I have a question about these how do they run? True to size? A size smaller?

Hanne said:
I think it's depending on the model .. I have the flats with the little peekaboo whole at the toe.. and they run very small..
Normally I wear a 37 (european) but had to get the shoes in (38 Euro / 36 Brazil / 7 USA)

I hear that the dragon lady heels are true to size.

*Jibrielle* - I also read that they run ½ a size to big :unsure: ..so I'm not certain what to think anymore..

they put a bit of candy into the plastic when it's melted so the smell lasts, although it does fade a little bit
i always wondered how they made them smell...
and i wondered if it would last...
thanks for the info...
:P

got my first pair of melissa shoes and i thought of you lucille...
melissa + E. de Senneville
i'm very pleased with them...
they are an 80's style platform sandal with thick straps and laces...
i think they are going to be great for the summer and i hope they are as comfy as you say melissa shoes are...

:wink:

I'm glad you remembered me when getting new shoes! :mrgreen: What I most appreciate about them is the possibilities that the material and technology offers. And the fact that even if they're a classic shape, they're not at all classic because they're remade in a different material.
And yeah, as long as the temperature stays below 30ºC, they're the most confortable shoes ever, specially the heels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicemercedes
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->