The Model Agency Mega Thread (January 2004 - March 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any lists (such as the one on models.com for agencies in New York) rating the best modelling agencies in London? The only one I can think of is Storm...

Not really into agencies at all, though I know my friend is with Select. Don't know if it's big or not, but she says it's a good one :flower:

Models1 look for very commercial faces

Storm and Select are good agencies to be signed with

ICM would be FANSTATIC to get signed to as its still relatively small......all the models on their books are working constantly

take2, FM, isis and premiere are all good agencies but much smaller than the likes of storm and select

IMG would be a dream if you could get signed to them

Nevs is also a very cool london agency......its really young, fresh and trendy

also there is a group called the AMA ( association of model agencies) who may be able to help you

they can give you advice and make sure you dont go to any dodgy agencies

I heard Isis is :sick: .

Storm, Select, Models1, Premier, and IMG are the shizzle. haha B)

Acid, models1 has some kick *** girls... :woot:

Thanks everyone! I didn't realize there were so many agencies in London :o

The Model Agency Mega Thread

Does anyone have any information on IMG agency? What models work for them? Do they have any website other than http://www.imgworld.com? Thanks for any info! :flower:

www.models.com

They are recognised as the top modelling agency in the world, representing girls such as Kate Moss, Gisele Bundchen, Tyra Banks, Gemma Ward, Erin Wasson, Alek Wek, Heidi Klum, etc.

Thanks! Does anyone know if this is the correct address for their London office?

Address:
13/16 Jacob’s Well Mews, George St
London , W1H 5PD
U.K.

Telephone:
171 486 8011

Do they have email?

PS: I was thinking that TFS should have a forum for information about modelling and people who want to be models! There is soo much info on here, but it is so hard to find all of it searching through the current forums! :innocent:

Acid - do you have any contact information or a website for the AMA? I searched on Google but can't find anything on them. :blink: Thank you!

hmmmm......im not sure they have a website
i was given the printed sheet from models1, i think it says something about it on the storm website though........it has a phone number

the new address is:

Bentinck House, Bolsover St
London
W1W 6AB

and their new phone number is (020) 75805885

I wish they had a website that featured thier models portfolios like Storm does... I guess they don't need to though.

They said that the Fashion area in the website will be up in August, but it's already June. I am dying to see the portfolio of Ryan Curry.

Models1 do have alot of commercial girls but thats how they finance the impressive work thye do on their image board which includes louise pederson , Ben Grimes, Luca, amber valletta, natashsa poly, missy rayder, linda evangelista,lydia hirst...
I definitely wouldnt call a commercial agency.
ICM aare very impressive for a new qagency
Storm are having a good moment right now thanks to lily cole.

Women Model Search

Calling all future MDC supermodels. Don't neglect to check out Women Management's Modelsearch currently running until July 16th. Three days later (July 19th) 12 finalists will be chosen to fly in to Hollywood LA for the grand finale scheduled for July 29th .With a $100,000 contract at stake and the chance to nestle on the same board as Carmen Kass, Isabeli and Julia Stegner its quite the opportunity for all aspiring models. Throw in the sporting extravagnza being whipped up Surf magazine with 400,000 people expected to attend and what you have is a major summer moment. For further entry details check out womenmanagement.com. from mdc

I would have suggested maybe Taylor or Ali enter but unfortunately the terms and conditions state-
"Models who already have an agency representation in New York cannot participate in the contest."

but still, it will be interesting to follow the comp and see who is chosen :P

ahahahahaha they've used jet's song on the video, I didnt know jet was over in the USA. well good on the fellas we need some good music finally taking over all this rap and pop crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloome
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->