The Music From Louis Vuitton Shows

Does anyone know the song starting at 0:44 from fall 2000? I know there's Marcia Baila and ESG The Beat but I'd really like to know what that 3rd song is.

The show DJ is Michel Gaubert.

Fall/Winter 2015.16

Desert Of The Soul - Andy Garbi
Genesis - Grimes
I Had This Thing (Gener8ion Remix) - Royksopp

Resort 2015

It's Time To Wake Up (2023) - La Femme

Fall/Winter 2014.15

Copycat - Skream ft. Kelis;
Please Turn Me Into The Snat - Connan Mockasin
Haunted - Beyonce

I'm not satisfied with the grand sounding he creates, these three shows got me half way dead with the music. La femme was ok, but the others just, UHH. Bring back the joy, puleeze.

For the resort, the real music of the show was Röyksopp & Robyn - Monument.
They had the exclusivity for the show but the song wasn't released back then.

I bet, S/S 2015 is impossible to find.

Based on their fanpage and this post, the ss 15 soundtrack was a custom made song by Io Echo with a sample of The Sound of Silence. But livestream version still sounds not quite like the real one, at least it didn't include any Simon & Garfunkel song.

Yes I saw the livestream of S/S 2015 show and it's different from what they have put on their website later after the show. The same goes to Resort 2015 show.

It's kinda disappointed we couldn't watch the show with the original soundtrack played during the show. This is true for a lot of shows, probably due to copyright or something else.

To me La Femme is a better choice, even though Michel obviously gave more time on mixing Royksopp.

Does anyone know the names of the songs used in the Spring/Summer 2005 show? I know the opening Arvo Part track, and the guitar riff from Aerosmith's "Walk This Way," but cannot find anything else.

Hi! I'd like a list of every song plays at Louis Vuitton's catwalk shows (particuarly the shows from Nicolas Ghesquière for Louis Vuitton), and I'm sure others would appreciate such a list...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->