The perfect Clutch

oh my god that clutch is AMAZING.
i'm so jealous :(
it's beautiful.. it has such incredibly fine details! lucky!

I agree with kanita on all her picture choices. They just look great!

i agree with kanita.. the bottega's are fabulous!

but if i have to pick.. its got to be the Alexander McQueen clutches... from the demanta's to the skull & knuckleduster clutches... i'd own one of each design if i could!!!... but unfortunately can't afford them all!... but I am lucky enough to own one from his "hells" collection which every time I hold it, it just melts me I love it so much!

Attachments

• mcqueen hells.jpg
    mcqueen hells.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 134
My pick is for the Balenciaga Flat Clutch - it's nice and big, slouches, has the wrist strap, and comes in soooo many colors. I finally got one in a mink-y grey, and I can't stop looking for more!

Best clutch...

I really like Alexander McQueen's knuckle duster clutches.

alexander-mcqueen-four-finger-clutch.png

Elitechoice.org

I am looking for the perfect clutch this season. I'm looking for something that is versatile. I have a warm-golden ("autumn") color palette, so I would like to have something in gold, beige or maybe teal or burgundy. I love Alexander McQuuen and Bottega Venetta clutches, but I think I wouldn't want to spend that much. It should be more in 300 - 400 Euro price range. Any recommendations??

I am looking for the perfect clutch this season. I'm looking for something that is versatile. I have a warm-golden ("autumn") color palette, so I would like to have something in gold, beige or maybe teal or burgundy. I love Alexander McQuuen and Bottega Venetta clutches, but I think I wouldn't want to spend that much. It should be more in 300 - 400 Euro price range. Any recommendations??

how about Charlotte Olympia Pandora Classic Perpex Clutch? it is a clear perpex with three interchangable pouches :smile:
here is the link

http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/313944

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->