The PUMA Lydia Bag by Heatherette

retrogurl

Reaction score
2205bfcc.jpg

e822bea6.jpg

c93ddba3.jpg

PUMA has teamed up with model and young fashion icon Lydia Hearst to create this limited edition The PUMA Lydia Bag, only 100 bags will be made with most bags given to personal friends of Hearst. The bag was co-designed with Heatherette’s Richie Rich and Traver Rains, which is a custom version of the PUMA’s French 77 Racket Bag. This bag was first seen at Heatherette’s Over The Rainbow fashion show on Tuesday. Available in three colors: Delicate, Night and Wild…which one do you like? I luv the gold and pink one, I would rock it with a heartbeat!! I’ve been told its so hot that it was actually stolen at the afterparty, don’t I wish I stole it haha j/k.

Not a friend of Hearst, then get prepared to visit The PUMA Black Stores in NYC and Tokyo in May to snatch yourself one. Can’t wait that long? Hearst will also auction the PUMA Lydia Bag by Heatherette at the Designers for Darfur Charity on February 9th. There’s no set price on these yet, but expect it to be $500+!

via PUMA | www.nitrolicious.com

interesting, in the way that a car crash is. you want to NOT look, but you do anyway.

The concept is interesting, but it's horrific. Not too many people can pull that off in real life-and NEVER dressed like that.

i love this ...

only 100 bags will be made with most bags given to personal friends of Hearst.

...so will there only be 2-3 that actually make it into the store? :P

Oh yah, I'll be lining up for that one...:rolleyes: - its like Lydia took every super cliche bag trend and threw it into one bag, with room for that all important tennis racquet. Jewelled patchwork? Chains in unnecessary locations? Leather trimmed mirror? Sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocknock
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->