The 'Shoe ID' Thread

I was wondering if anyone could ID these 2 pairs of Louboutin's for me please.
Thank you so much!

Screen Shot 2023-04-05 at 1.25.10 PM.jpeg Screen Shot 2023-04-05 at 1.26.27 PM.jpeg

Hello everyone,

I am a male who always has a hard time when trying to shop for shoes.

The distance between my knee and my ankle is rather short, so my body seems to instinctively demand a heel in my shoe. That heel serves the purpose of lifting my feet until my body seems to magically recalibrate and reposition itself. For the same aesthetical/postural/comfort-related reason, I always favour a boot over any loafer or derby style.

Could anyone please help me to find a shoe model or shoe brand that fits into my requirements?

Hiking/trekking boots seem to combine some of the features I am looking for (traction, a snug fit, and boot lenght)... The only problem? Their design and construction are way too rough and harsh for my tastes. I'm not looking for daintiness but I must say that a pair of Caterpillar boots do not exactly match my fashion aesthetic. : )

Again, I would be extremely grateful if someone could me help me.

Thanks!

Hello everyone,
Could someone help me to identify the shoe designer Virginie Mouzat seems to be visiting in this photograph.
Thank you very much for your attention and help.

Virginie Mouzat.jpgVirginie Mouzat.jpg

Angelo Ruggeri, former creative director of Sergio Rossi.

This ad for outdoor patio furniture is in my Architectural Digest magazine. I couldn’t stop looking at the shoes! The picture is so hard to see the label or more detail. Are there any shoe aficionados out there that know who makes these?

Thank you!

ISIMG-1006362.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->