The Super Models - AppleTV+ Documentary

I loved it and thought it was very well done but overall feel like it was a Freedom 90 model reunion rather than a Supermodel’s documentary. I would have liked to have seen more model commentary. Claudia,Stephanie,Helena etc would have been nice to be included even if just talking like the designers did.

For me Claudia is bigger (BETTER) than Cindy!
Wasnt Cindy the biggest of all during their peak? At some point she was as famous as the top celebrities at the time both in high fashion and in the commercial world.

It was a beautiful docu-series made me fall deeper in love with Linda !!

It was a really boring watch. Not sure what was the point of this documentary. They have said it all million times already. They way Linda is speaking makes my ears bleed.

Only one of the two model documentaries I will ever need is this work from Peter Lindbergh in 1991. I must've watched it a hundred times and there is no Claudia, only Stephanie filling in for Christy. Linda playing the accordion in a street corner still gives me life.

Last edited:
The doc really moved me. I was born in 1977 so I had all that pictures collected. It was like turning back time, so I enjoyed a lot. I’d wish it was a little bit more about fashion, but it’s ok, I still may rewatch Catwalk on the tube. Funny to see Valentino quite pissed off and all the photographers, Oribe etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbtina
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->