The World of Nicole (please put all Richie news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloan

I love model_mom!
Reaction score
Simple Life Gets Catty

Paris Hilton looks set to be paired up with a new partner on reality show The Simple Life.

Despite declaring "love you b*tch" in every episode, Hilton has apparently fallen out with co-star Nicole Richie.

According to the US's Insider programme, the hunt is already on for Richie's replacement.

Among the prime candidates are Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly Stewart, as well as Olsen twins Mary-Kate and Ashley.

Society snobs Paris and Nicole became notorious for their rude comments during the series, which saw them working on a farm and taking a road trip through the US.

Meanwhile, Richie looks set to remain at Fox with a Newleyweds-style show following her and DJ fiancé Adam Goldstein.

Show bosses said: "We are currently discussing internally the creative direction of the next season of The Simple Life.

"We are huge fans of both Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie and look forward to solidifying our plans for the next installment of this fantastic franchise in the very near future."

A 20th Century Fox TV spokesman declined further comment on the future of the show as well as on the possibility of another potential unscripted reality show for Richie.

I really hope that FOX doesn't cast Kimberly Stewart...she get on my nerves. The only reason that I occasionally watch this show now is because of Nicole - she is hilarious!

I think it'd be odd without the both of them, haha I can imagine them falling out easily though, they seem very childish and petty. Oh no not a newly-weds style show :doh: I don't mind watching the original, but when your copying a programme like that you know you're in trouble. (it'll probably be a roaring success with my luck)

I heard that Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen will play in Simple Life with Paris instead of Nicole Richie:blink::wink:

^ It mentions that in the article posted above. I hope not.

News on Simple Life 4 has started heating up.
USA TODAY has just reported that Kimberly Stewart will replace Nicole Richie.

Comments from Paris Hilton

The most shocking new coupling of the night: Paris Hilton (in a brunette wig for her role in Bottoms Up) and Rod Stewart's daughter, Kimberly Stewart.

Hilton said Stewart would replace Nicole Richie as her new best friend when The Simple Life 4 begins production on Maui in May for airing this summer. "It's my show; I've had it three seasons, and I just want to freshen it up — make it newer and funner," Hilton said. Is she on the outs with Richie? Hilton said: "She's engaged and she's working like a dog."

Richie attended the party but had informed Us in advance that she would do no press. She darted out of the party soon after arriving while Hilton and Stewart danced it up atop a sofa.

Fox declined comment on plans for Simple Life 4; Richie remains under contract.

Picture of Paris Hilton and Kimberly Stewart:
http://images.usatoday.com/life/_photos/2005/04/15/inside-hilton.jpg
More Info

April 13, 2005

Hilton and Richie to Seperate Ways?

The Insiders Marc S. Malkin Reporting: "Paris Hilton needs a new friend. I hear a search has begun to find her a new partner for "The Simple Life." While it's been rumored and reported that Hilton and Nicole Richie are no longer friends, I hear it's become so bad that producers can't imagine the two getting through another Simple Life. But Fox wants both young women to stay with the network. Richie has apparently been offered a "Newlyweds"-like reality show á la Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey. Cameras would follow the nitty-gritty planning of her upcoming wedding to DJ AM. As for Hilton's possible new co-star? Everyone involved keeps mentioning Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. Now, that would be hot. However, I can't imagine that the twins would even entertain such a gig. "A Simple Life" rep had no comment."

Hilton said Stewart would replace Nicole Richie as her new best friend when The Simple Life 4 begins production on Maui in May for airing this summer. "It's my show; I've had it three seasons, and I just want to freshen it up — make it newer and funner," Hilton said. Is she on the outs with Richie? Hilton said: "She's engaged and she's working like a dog."

Funner is not a word. :D
And your show will not be funner w/o Nicole....don't you read press???

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think that the show will be anything without Nicole. Good luck Paris and Kimberly. :lol: I can just hear the producers now....."Can you two act a little more like Nicole did when she was on the show?" :innocent:

I cannot, for the life of me, understand how Simple(-minded) Life can be going in for a fourth season. That's just *boggling* :blink:

I'm so tired of all these shows. I mean, really. I don't care... I don't mind Richie, so much, but I never watch the Simple Life.

:shock:

Oh no! :( Nicole HAS to stay - it would be so awesome to see them fighting in front of the camera! :wink:

versace_goddess said:
why not her sister

That's what everyone was asking when the show first came out, but it turns out that Nicky was not interested in being on TV and wanted to work on her degree and designing. I expect she's still concentrating on her designing, especially since she just put out a collection, amateur though it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterdior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->