The World of Nicole (please put all Richie news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH damn!! That sooo bad. I feel sooo sooo sooo Sorry!! Hope they dont sue you!!
Thats really horrible!!!!! Maybe you can talk to them?

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Ohhh my I hope they get over it... I would think they would have better things to do then sue every person that posts those pics some where... :flower:

Who will love a little Sparrow? Will no one write her eulogy? "I will," said the Earth, "For all I've created returns unto me, From dust were ye made and dust ye shall be."

Guess they agree with me that Sparrow is more suited as a female name.
I don't think it works for a boy and certainly not a man.

my thoughts are with you nrichienews :cry:, but i think they're probably just bullying you :ninja:. you don't make any money from you site, so they've got nothing to gain by suing, it would be a waste of their time and money.

i saw that same pic all over the internet yesterday. it was on every google news item. they'd be extremely busy trying to sue everyone :wacko:

NICOLE RICHIE HOSPITALIZED

fp_3901102_richie_nicole_cad_excl_102809.jpg
Just in: Nicole Richie has been hospitalized in Los Angeles.
The former reality TV star has checked herself into Ceders Sinai and is being treated for pneumonia.
“Nicole has checked into Ceders Sinai where she is being treated for pneumonia,” says her rep. “She is doing well.”
Citing illness, Nicole bowed out of the November 10 launch of her House of Harlow jewelry at Bebe in L.A.
Stay tuned for more…

I'm still amazed how fashionable she is even when she's being hospitalized! Girl's got style!

Yep the pictured featured with the Pneumonia post is from November 2008! Alot of sites was posting it last month saying it was a new candid but its actually 1 year old

Anyone else thinking that Nicole might be pregnant again? There have been some speculations around the net, but after seeing her last candids, I'm quite confused as well...

No bump in December:

But now she's wearing wide dresses a lot; with multi-coloured textures:

Sources: Perez Hilton, celebrity-paradise.com

yeah i was wondering the same thing, but sparrow is only 6 months old... it isn't supposed be good for you to get pregnant again so quickly, but apparently easy to do...
hmnnnnnnnnnnnn

I literally had that same thought the other day.. almost every photo she's had recently with the dresses.. but then I was thinking it's too soon..

I read somewhere she loves the name Willow but she can't have three babies ending in "ow."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->