The World of Nicole (please put all Richie news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaay, finally! :smile: Not sure about the Sparrow-name but Midnight is really cool!

I hope the majority of reports leave out AM, it's really sad to have the two stories linked as though they have something in common. Is that child forever going to be linked with his mother's dead ex-fiance in news reports?

Sparrow :ninja: As in Pirates of the Caribbean :ninja: Oh my...

that was my first thought too, Jack Sparrow:huh:
not a fan of the name but so happy for the little family

and ca't wait to see pics of the little boy, I'm sure he's cute as a pie:blush::heart:

congrats to the Richie/Madden family!
love the name Sparrow :heart:

Congrats to them! .... I´m glad they didn´t name their baby after Michael Jackson. :P

i really like the midnight in the name. and i think that sparrow is oke.. not the beautiful name but it can work

Well her first was a natural birth and they waited so I'm guessing it was again a natural birth.

:(

Nicole Richie Banged Up in Car Accident

25yvrb6.jpg

UPDATE: The driver of the car that hit Nicole Richie's has been arrested for driving without a license -- a misdemeanor.

TMZ has learned Nicole Richie was just involved in a car accident in Beverly Hills.

Law enforcement sources tell us Richie was rear-ended by a car driven by a paparazzo. We're told her kids were not in the car at the time of the crash.

Sources on scene say Richie is claiming she's in pain, but will not go to the E.R. -- instead she told authorities she will see her own private doctors.

We're told the driver of the other car is being cited for being an unlicensed driver and his car is being impounded.

Richie had an adult male passenger in the car -- no word on his condition.

- TMZ.COM

You're right brianna they really did donate every dime of that money from that PEOPLE cover with Harlow to charity so I'm with you. I have absolutely zero problem with them doing the same with Sparrow as long as it is entirely for charity. I don't understand why anyone else should have a problem with it either. Its for a good cause and that's what matters. Like Brianna said if they don't do it the paparazzi will and I would MUCH rather see that money go to charity than into the pockets of someone who legally stalks people and their children for a living.

I love her new cut so far. I can't wait to see it when its actually styled like for an event or whatever. It kinda makes me want to take a couple inches off of my own long locks just to try a small change.

^I see both sides of the argument-Nicole obviously does not enjoy paparazzi attention, you can tell by the way she covers herself when they are around. Yet she is happy to have someone come in to her home and take pictures of her child? I think that if you engage in that game, you have to accept the role you play in generating the interest in your personal life.
I think it is an issue completely separate to donating to charity-effectively putting a price tag on her personal life. If she thinks it's worth it, then thats her business.
That being said-She may not even do it!

I would MUCH rather see that money go to charity than into the pockets of someone who legally stalks people and their children for a living.
I feel the same.

She's been very low-key, (also I havent been in Nic's thread for months myself) about how old is Sparrow now? 2 months or so?

:angry:WHAT THE F**K ARE THESE STUPID PAPS THINKING!!! :censored:
Some one will most definitely get killed one day, does it really have to come to that?!!

Thank god she seems to be alright, lets hope that pain turns out to be nothing

I think whatever she does its her decision and I don't want to judge her on it, but if it were me I would sell the pics to a charity rather then get some paps hounding me on the street and threatening my babies safety, after all she did just get into a car accident with one of those idiots:angry:, what if the kids were in the car????!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->