The World of Nicole (please put all Richie news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope she really is in labour! Every day I check x17 etc for news. I'm getting obsessed!! :ninja: Hahaa
I hope they do a mag spread with the new baby like they did with Harlow

I've got a feeling it's a boy (but maybe that's bcos of all the media reports!)

Nicole Richie is just about ready to give birth to her second child with boyfriend Joel Madden. She has reportedly checked into a local Los Angeles hospital.
Nicole's due date is believed to be early September so that would make her right on time.
Richie already has one 19-month-old daughter named Harlow Winter Kate Madden with Joel Madden. Nicole was in attendance for the memorial service in honor of her former fiance DJ AM this past Thursday.
Joel Madden has said that he and Nicole can’t wait to welcome their second child into the world.
“We're excited about it. It's going to be great."
Singer Lionel Richie, Nicole's father, recently confessed he hopes the couple will have a son.
He said:
"It's very exciting. Joel is hoping for a boy, but knowing Nicole she's hoping for a little girl again. They're not telling me what sex the baby is because I'll tell everyone!"
"Nicole is the mom of moms. She's in love with the whole concept."

The Examiner

I'm really happy for her; but it gotta say... FINALLY! I feel like it's been 2 years she's pregnant :lol:

Breaking News

Nicole Richie and Joel Madden Welcome Son Sparrow James Midnight

It’s a boy for Nicole Richie and Joel Madden, who welcomed son Sparrow James Midnight Madden in the early morning hours of Wednesday, September 9th in Los Angeles, Calif. Sparrow weighed in at 7 lbs., 14 oz.

“Nicole, Joel, Harlow and Sparrow are all doing well. Thank you for all of your good wishes,” reads a statement on Nicole’s website.
Sparrow joins big sister Harlow Winter Kate, 20 months this week. The couple had announced the pregnancy in February, with Joel saying,
“I am so happy to tell everyone that Harlow is going to be a big sister! God has truly blessed my family. Hope you’re all feeling as good as I am right now.”

celebrity-babies.com

Yep, that's right. And it's a boy!
Nicole Richie gave birth to a healthy baby boy early this morning in Los Angeles!
The name? Get ready for it: Sparrow James Midnight Madden.
This is the second child for Nicole and partner Joel Madden. They have 1-year-old girl, Harlow Winter Kate Madden.
Richie announced on her blog, "He weighs 7lbs 14oz. Nicole, Joel, Harlow and Sparrow are all doing well. Thank you for all of your good wishes."
Congrats to the happy couple!!

Celebuzz

awww, finally!!! can't wait to see him :smile: the magical number 09.09.09.

Last edited by a moderator:
They make adorable kids but give them the longest stupidest names.
I thought Harlow Winter Kate was dumb.
I'm sure we'll see the little bugger in People Mag soon enough.

lol. i love both names. I think theyre really pretty. In fact, i think its nice that they have individual names that arent silly like apple ha! I cant wait to see new pictures now!

I love the name. Sparrow sounds very cute! I wonder if this baby too looks like Joel!

Congrats to Nicole & Joel.
Welcome to this world Sparrow :flower:
Did they name their baby boy after Jack Sparrow,protrayed by Johnny Depp in POTC ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turnipcookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->