The World of Nicole (please put all Richie news here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Enquirer magazine is the best!!!! Its so hilarious reading all those stupid lies they make up about people...I wonder who actually buys them??

Caught in the Act!

• Mary-Kate Olsen, dining with pal Nicole Richie and a group of friends at West Hollywood's Chateau Marmont. There with a male friend (wearing a cast), the starlet smoked some cigarettes – but skipped the food. Richie, meanwhile, was eating: She ordered potato-crusted halibut and asked for a side of carrots and fries – and she gleefully ate chunks of food with her fingers totally unaware of her friends' reactions.

SOURCE : PEOPLE.COM

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Nicole.Considering that she was in a position years ago that mirrors things going on today with certain people, she really has made the best for herself.One of my favorite celebrities.

Wasn't her new book supposed to be coming out soon?

mkcbht.jpg

ONTD

I don't think Nicole and Joel will stay together forever...just a feeling I have. They seem to be very good parents though and completely devoted to their daughter, that much is clear.

I can see Nicole being an excellent single mother if they do split.I sort of agree, I don't really think it'll be long term.

^ I hope that is not true and they stay together for a long time.

I don't think Nicole and Joel will stay together forever...just a feeling I have. They seem to be very good parents though and completely devoted to their daughter, that much is clear.

I think so too. they're both young and wealthy living in a world of instant gratification and self indulgence. even if they're on the fringe of that currently it's very hard to imagine they'll be settled together forever. Marriage is very hard work for the best of couples, I don't know if they'be had the level of commitment and dedication instilled in themselves to make it last forever. But I suspect they'll give it a good try.

ah well, lifestyles of the rich and the famous :lol:

^yes me too, caus it´s supposed to come out for months already! I can rememberring seeing it since last year on amazon.de

^to be honest i think it will never be released. i can't explain why but i don't know, who would really care now ? (sounds mean i know but well..) She isn't the style "icon" she used to be. This being said, i can't wait to see her accesoiries line :smile:

Nicole Richie has a really good voice theres no denying when you compare her to someone like.. Hilary Duff. The song is quite nice .. not Mozart but its fun and its musiQ besides.. its those fun pop songs. I think Nicole has much more potential than anything Hilary/Miley Cyrus has to offer in terms of vocal cords.
:innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cstmbres
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"