Tom Cruise, cooking oil, sauna sweats...has to be Scientology

FrockRadar8

Reaction score
What's wrong with him?

from thesuperficial

December 14, 2005

Cruise continues his drive towards Crazytown

Tom Cruise will appear at at a fundraiser tonight for a controversial Scientology program that claims to heal firefighters and rescue workers who breathed toxic smoke on 9/11.
Doctors, however, say Cruise's "purification rundown" is nothing but worthless quackery consisting of sauna sweating, ingestion of cooking oil and large doses of niacin. The program could actually be harmful, because Cruise and company advise everyone to stop taking their prescription medications or using inhalers, just as he criticized Brooke Shields for taking anti-depressants to relieve her postpartum depression.​
When the words 'Tom Cruise', 'sauna sweating' and 'cooking oil' come together in a story, I also fully expect to see some combination of the words 'publicist rigorously denies' and 'drunken ***-pirates'. My mistake (this time). But it now seems only a matter of time before Tom Cruise's quasi-medicine indirectly kills someone. Hopefully that someone will be Tom Cruise.

FrockRadar8 said:
But it now seems only a matter of time before Tom Cruise's quasi-medicine indirectly kills someone. Hopefully that someone will be Tom Cruise.

lol.

tom cruise makes me sick, i really have nothing witty or intelligent to add to that

When his career fully goes down the drain, I'm expecting to see him write about scientology and it's "alternative" approach to medicine. He gives alternative medicine a bad name.

The only wonderful thing to come out of this Tom/Katie craze is that I have a newfound respect for the very doubtful, critical and very aware media when it comes to Tom.

I had really underestimated them.

This is such a trip! We were just talking about this "sauna & scientology" thing at a shoot today and one of the models was telling us that she has friends who are in scientology and they sauna "program" is to purify yourself from whatever diseases, sicknesses, addicitons, etc you have. So...I would imagine it works because you have to eat healthy, exercise and go through the sauna...she was telling us that some people can be on the program for up to 6 weeks.

Cruise Stands Firm on 9/11 Medication Comments at Gala
38s.jpg
Tom Cruise stood firm behind his controversial comments about September 11 rescue workers coming off their post-trauma medications when he visited New York City firefighters on Wednesday night. The movie star has been blasted by firefighters suffering the effects of smoke inhalation from the World Trade Center terrorist attacks after urging them to give up their medication as part of a 'purification rundown' favored by his Church of Scientology elders. But public criticism didn't stop Cruise and his pregnant fiancee Katie Holmes from visiting a New York City Rescue Workers Detoxification Project fundraiser, which he helped found in the wake of 9/11. The couple were joined by R&B star Usher. He says, "I started this project out of the great respect I have for the courage and service of the rescue workers. When I started this project I was in position where I knew I could help. I absolutely consider it an honor and a privilege to be here to help these men and women." The annual Tribeca gala raised $1.6 million. The project aids firefighters, emergency medical technicians, police Officers and the many first responders who were exposed to potentially dangerous materials circulating in the air after the collapse of the World Trade Center.
Enquirer
imdb.com

nice one tom :lol:

he just loves himself so much he wants to clone himself and have sex with himself. :yuk:

do scientologists believe in cloning? :shock:

copper said:
nice one tom :lol:
he just loves himself so much he wants to clone himself and have sex with himself. :yuk:
do scientologists believe in cloning? :shock:

hahahah :lol: :lol:

FrockRadar8 said:
But it now seems only a matter of time before Tom Cruise's quasi-medicine indirectly kills someone. Hopefully that someone will be Tom Cruise.

:rofl: That is hilarious!

I have seen him naked... he is so full of himself... i don't even think he is hot :shock:

I found Scientologist odd already and don't like them for being so pushy and criticizing everyone...but now they have an unofficial celebrity spokesperson I really think they are in the loony bin.

Seems like after Nicole he went mad and Scientologist embraced them into their cult. :innocent:

I was at a tattoo shop and this 17 year old girl was getting a tattoo...her mom told the guy that the music has to be turned off and there should be silence.The girl was not allowed to make any noise or faces through the whole thing. Whats the whole point of all that? :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkim991905
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->