Tom Ford Beauty F/W 12.13 : Daga Ziober, Snejana Onopka & Tom Ford by Mert & Marcus

Psylocke

Reaction score

twitter.com/womenmgmt

Tom Ford Beauty Fall 2012
Models: Snejana Onopka + Tom Ford
Ph: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott
Stylist: Katie Grand
Makeup: Charlotte Tilbury
Hair: Garren

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Snejana looks fantastic in this.

hahahaha.... it would be better if Tom wasn't creeping in the back, but Snejana really does look quite stunning.

YAY, a long over due (another) beauty campaign for Snejana. She looks breathtaking. The eyes are stunning. Tom in the back is indeed a bit creepy, lol, but Snejana would have none of it. She owns that image.

I know his ego is hard to bottle, but until a Botox gig comes up he should lay off modeling for a while and let the pros (like Snejana) do the job. She looked a bit washed up in her Siviglia ads by M&M, but this is just marvellous.

it's a bit strange that he always appears in these campaigns, but Tom Ford is his brand...
it's almost like seeing his face is part of his logo.

either way, his makeup campaigns are consistently good.

Couldn't have happened to a more stunning girl. Tom Ford's makeup colors are so vibrant and rich. This is beautiful!

that's a face we haven't seen in a while

and i don't think she wears makeup well. she's got really strong facial structure, and too much makeup easily makes that manly...

Damn they both look beautiful and they both look like they know they look beautiful. Tom Ford does look creepy but he also looks hot in this image; at this point I think that I would be disappointed if he did not creepily appear in the background.

Same as always, might as well put the make up on him and call it a day.

Snejana looks stunning as always !!!!

the best tom ford campaign ever..snejana is perfect for beauty campaigns :wub:

God, he is so egocentric :rolleyes::lol:
Snejana was definitely the best choice. She has such a pretty/remarkable face.

I love that nail color! The rest of the ad I don't care for as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiliesAreLovely
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->