Tom Ford Beauty F/W 12.13 : Daga Ziober, Snejana Onopka & Tom Ford by Mert & Marcus

She looks INSANE.

She just fixes into a gaze!

It takes an incredible face to pull off the DRAG QUEEN amounts of Makeup she has on!

Pleasant surprise to see Snejana, she looks gorgeous. But Tom gotta stop making these cameos in the ads, he looks like a maniac.

This is flawless. Snejana is definitely selling it, I love that her gazeis inviting :heart:

Seriously gorgeous.

But I do wish Tom Ford would stop filling up space in his adverts with his own face - 'the suave voyeur' seems to be his trademark pose - and he seems to think that if he doesn't appear in front of us every five minutes, we might forget what he looks like and his brand identity will dissipate.

The brand needs to be based on something more than the constant sight of his artificially smooth forehead, because even with the best intervention of the surgeon and the airbrush, his physical self isn't going to last forever, and at some point, the sight of him loitering around young people's body parts is going to start to be unsettling.

Wow I love it! Definitely a captivating cover. Snejana's gaze is just mesmerizing :heart:

Love it! It would be a million times better without Ford, though. But she's so beautiful she owns the image.

If you want amazing results, striking features and genius posing - leave it to the Divanopka.

I am missing what is so exceptional about this picture. I'm not stunned at all. Call me crazy, but I actually don't think she has a face for make-up (or maybe this particular make-up), even though I do think Snejana is a beauty girl.

I was expecting something different...it's forgettable to me. She's lost the spark in her eyes, too (if there ever was any...)

my god, that face. she could melt ice with that stare.

I missed those eyebrows so much! This is stunning :heart:

At first, I thought it is a fan made ad because the make-up reminded me of Gucci F/W 09 show which she participated.

WHAT?!:woot: I almost screamed out loud when I saw the title! Snejana is perfect for a beauty campaign and this is no exception!

Well, we know Tom will always be in his own campaign so...^_^

Can't wait to see more images!

This is major, i'm hoping there is more shots so i can marvel over Snejana's beauty.
As for tom hes got a nice face so him being in every ad still doesn't bother my as its quite nice to look at. :lol:

This is such a gorgeous ad! I'm not a huge fan of Snejana, but the ad itself is truly stunning. Looks like the girl is heading for a comeback.

Bliss. I love the nails. Tom's pose is also great. Credit to him for looking so good next to Snejana.
Posted via Mobile Device

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionistaforever
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->