Tom Ford "White Patchouli" Fragrance : Erykah Badu by Mert and Marcus

So... I'm pretty much in love with this. So soft and very provocative. :heart:

Thanks for posting, kimair. :flower:

omg she's working it so bad! ugh i love her so much!

woa..she looks hot!!!Very nice ad...she looks like one of those 1970s black supermodels!

STUNNING. I knew this would be incredible and its turned out even better than I imagined.

I love this! Her hand with the perfume bottle together is so sexy!

I was thinking the same thing as Urban Stylin, it's got a late 70's glamor vibe going on.

And the way her body and hands are posed....fabulous. I'm glad M&M didn't go their usual route of airbrushing and plasticizing the image.

Ahi!!!!!! I knew this would be amazing........this is just beautiful!! Everything is on point and precise! Another excellent move by Tom Ford and a great step for Erykah Badu! :D

I love it.

Although, I do think it would be better with a little color. Maybe darker hues, but that bottle would really pop against her skin.

I love this :shock::heart: It's stunning and original for an ad.

Bravo Tom! :clap:

I was just wondering what happened to this campaign.So happy it turned out so lovely.

Her hands are stealing the show here :shock::lol:! Their positioning is just stunning! And the overall ad is so soft and glam ^_^.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! So glamorous and so 70's/ Diana Ross...absolutely perfect! Now if only he'd start designing womenswear again...

I live right now!
She looks like the epitome of perfection!
She needs to go ahead a model in the mean time,
and walk in a Dior Show before her album drops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->