Tom Ford "White Patchouli" Fragrance : Erykah Badu by Mert and Marcus

Quite good, I expected more since Erykah is a genious and she can pull stronger shots than that!

Stunning, she is a beautiful woman and i think its a perfect perfume ad.

Her hands are stealing the show here :shock::lol:! Their positioning is just stunning! And the overall ad is so soft and glam ^_^.

Soo soo true!! I hope that there are more ads, like there were for black orchid, with her eyes open, SHE HAS SUCH GORGEOUS EYES!!!!! Heres to hoping....

But shes still gorgeous and this ad is divine, like honey..lol^_^

^^Thanks!!! That one is just as stunning as the first! In fact, I'm thinking I might even like it more than the first! The way she is holding her arm is incredible and her face looks gorgeous!!!

I never realized how "modelly" Erykah was before seeing these ads....this could be the best use of a celebrity in a fashion ad ever.

Here are two larger shots from tomford.com

TFWP 1.jpgTFWP 2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a marriage made in heaven. I would love to see Tom use Erykah more, perhaps when he begins his womenswear venture? She just screams Diana Ross-era glamour with an added dose of a dark exotic.

wow, amazing shots. Thanks for posting :woot:

Oooo, I can't wait to see the new ones in print! The look in her eyes is so compelling and entrancing without being obviously intense. *sigh* Go Erykah :crush:

Oooo, I can't wait to see the new ones in print! The look in her eyes is so compelling and entrancing without being obviously intense. *sigh* Go Erykah :crush:

Soo True!!! I cant wait to get W cause there's one in there, aswell as it being a great issue!!!

I love this campaign! Love to see another shot in close up

I REALLLY want a longer body shot!!! Her lying down looking gorgeous, wrapped in Organza or something!! :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->