Tom Ford Women F/W 12.13 : Kati Nescher by Tom Ford

HeatherAnne

Reaction score
Tom Ford, designer-turned-director-turned-designer once more, has channeled the Golden Age of Hollywood in his new Fall ad campaign. Model Kati Nescher stars, wearing a scarlet version of the white gown and cape that shot Gwyneth Paltrow to the top of this year’s Oscars best-dressed lists. Style.com has an exclusive first look at the campaign, which, like last season’s, was lensed by Ford himself.

14j5kc6.jpg

style.com

I did not expect Kati in this campaign, but someone who can evoke more glamour.

So far I don't really like what I see, I hate all the red. Last season's was all kinds of fun, this not so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kati is such a wonderful young woman. However, I think she is overall a little bit too "peaceful" vibed for this campaign. Wouldn't have hurt if they selected a model which can project and embody the exaggerated, anti-understatement glamour of the house (Aymeline!) but it's lovely... Just my humble opinion.
Posted via Mobile Device

I think she is really giving lux in this shot, would have mistaken Kati for a celebrity. Very well done.

I was expecting him to pick someone more...interesting :( (Chanel, Jasmine, Lais). Oh well, I do like the vibrant red in this image.

Wow Kati, get it girl. This is amazing, I like what I see.

Kati is not projecting Tom Ford here. Good for her but meh...

Kati again :wub:, its really nice to see her doing very well..tbh i'm not a big fan of red background and red gown combination but its still looks nice..is that her 3rd campaing this season?
Posted via Mobile Device

Kati again :wub:, its really nice to see her doing very well..tbh i'm not a big fan of red background and red gown combination but its still looks nice..is that her 3rd campaing this season?
Posted via Mobile Device

Exactly how I feel. Its not captivating (the last one I truly loved included Freja), but it isn't bad. It's lovely. A bit on the stale side, but hey, if it means having Kati front another campaign then so be it. :P

Plus, major upgrade from using Mirte.

wow... that orange/red is really a page-stopper...
pretty dramatic.

i like it...
don't care who the model is to be honest.

I Like the color i dont know the photo

I don't think this is a upgrade from Mirte or Candice. I agree with most of you, Kati is a nice model but not projecting Tom Ford here at all. Shame, hopefully the rest is better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, it's really stunning. I've been loving her :heart:

wow... that orange/red is really a page-stopper...
pretty dramatic.

i like it...
don't care who the model is to be honest.
Praise.

How anyone can zero in on the model (who, btw, looks gorgeous in that not so hi-res shot) when the entire image itself makes such an impact, I just don't know.

Page-stopper is definitely an apt description.

Very beautiful image, the color definitely makes everything and overwhelms Kati IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->