Tom Ford Women F/W 12.13 : Kati Nescher by Tom Ford

HeatherAnne

Reaction score
Tom Ford, designer-turned-director-turned-designer once more, has channeled the Golden Age of Hollywood in his new Fall ad campaign. Model Kati Nescher stars, wearing a scarlet version of the white gown and cape that shot Gwyneth Paltrow to the top of this year’s Oscars best-dressed lists. Style.com has an exclusive first look at the campaign, which, like last season’s, was lensed by Ford himself.

14j5kc6.jpg

style.com

I did not expect Kati in this campaign, but someone who can evoke more glamour.

So far I don't really like what I see, I hate all the red. Last season's was all kinds of fun, this not so much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kati is such a wonderful young woman. However, I think she is overall a little bit too "peaceful" vibed for this campaign. Wouldn't have hurt if they selected a model which can project and embody the exaggerated, anti-understatement glamour of the house (Aymeline!) but it's lovely... Just my humble opinion.
Posted via Mobile Device

I think she is really giving lux in this shot, would have mistaken Kati for a celebrity. Very well done.

I was expecting him to pick someone more...interesting :( (Chanel, Jasmine, Lais). Oh well, I do like the vibrant red in this image.

Wow Kati, get it girl. This is amazing, I like what I see.

Kati is not projecting Tom Ford here. Good for her but meh...

Kati again :wub:, its really nice to see her doing very well..tbh i'm not a big fan of red background and red gown combination but its still looks nice..is that her 3rd campaing this season?
Posted via Mobile Device

Kati again :wub:, its really nice to see her doing very well..tbh i'm not a big fan of red background and red gown combination but its still looks nice..is that her 3rd campaing this season?
Posted via Mobile Device

Exactly how I feel. Its not captivating (the last one I truly loved included Freja), but it isn't bad. It's lovely. A bit on the stale side, but hey, if it means having Kati front another campaign then so be it. :P

Plus, major upgrade from using Mirte.

wow... that orange/red is really a page-stopper...
pretty dramatic.

i like it...
don't care who the model is to be honest.

I Like the color i dont know the photo

I don't think this is a upgrade from Mirte or Candice. I agree with most of you, Kati is a nice model but not projecting Tom Ford here at all. Shame, hopefully the rest is better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, it's really stunning. I've been loving her :heart:

wow... that orange/red is really a page-stopper...
pretty dramatic.

i like it...
don't care who the model is to be honest.
Praise.

How anyone can zero in on the model (who, btw, looks gorgeous in that not so hi-res shot) when the entire image itself makes such an impact, I just don't know.

Page-stopper is definitely an apt description.

Very beautiful image, the color definitely makes everything and overwhelms Kati IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->