Topshop #3

i managed to get soem good things online like these :D

16K05BPCH_thumb.jpg
26D78BPNK_normal.jpg

04H12BOGE_normal.jpg
26K12BPCH_thumb.jpg

02C13BBLE_thumb.jpg

topshop.com

I think I've decided I'm more into their Fall Winter pieces (blazers, boots, leather, denim) than their Spring & Summer stuff. Their S/S fair is too girly and Alexa Chung looking for my taste. While their F/W stuff is more Kate Moss, which I prefer.

Great buys ladies. I went in yesterday really quickly didn't have time to have a good look. Think I might call again later or tomorrow though.

I think I've decided I'm more into their Fall Winter pieces (blazers, boots, leather, denim) than their Spring & Summer stuff. Their S/S fair is too girly and Alexa Chung looking for my taste. While their F/W stuff is more Kate Moss, which I prefer.

MTE. I hate their S/S stuff. Im a lover of dark colors, boots, jackets and pants as well.

Does anyone know if Topshop has ever made a version of this neoprene backpack that wasn't such a bright color? Like maybe in black or anthracite or something?
Neoprene Backpack

^They had backpacks in tan and black last A/W although I don't think they were the exact same version.

Does anyone have the lightweight tweed boyfriend coat? Link

Is it very long?

after buying a pair of their 'leigh' jeans last september, ive never bought a different brand! i really like these jeans, bought myself (another) piar in a dark aubergine colour today. and a pair of black ankle boots (oops!)

i agree their jeans are so good (apart from the jamie ones) they are perfect fit!

I'm actually really annoyed with topshop at the moment. I bought a dress last week and I have already worn it once but wanted to wear it again today but couldn't. I have this habit of trying zips before putting things on because of bad experiences with them in the past, so after trying to zip it up without the dress on myself it just wouldn't zip up. I don't understand why? So I went into store today to try and exchange it but they had totally sold out of the dress :(.

ive always found rubbing the led of a pencil against the zip teeth helps! ive had many zip troubles and my mum told me about this little trick, its worked for me every time, you should try it, it might help? :flower:

^I will try that in future thank you :smile:. Luckily they took the dress back they said it looked like a faulty zip. I was so lucky that they had one more of the dresses left in my size.

ordered myself a dip-dye jumper with spikes on the shoulders waahhh i love it. their shipping is so much better now!

SALE! I have been waiting for this boutique bomber to go on sale (initially it was 130 pounds :rolleyes:). So happy it was left in my size

pic style.com

Attachments

• warbybarker-sized.jpg
    warbybarker-sized.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zindezin
Back