Ugly shoes you love

ssgghh

Reaction score
Does anybody have shoes that you know are objectively ugly but you still love them and think that they are so ugly/crazy/oldfashioned that they actually work? Shoes so wrong that they might be right?
I feel that some of my shoes tend or tended to flirt with that category so i would love to see if anybody has similar "problems". Post pics if you have them.

(i searched for a similar topic but couldnt find any, sorry if a thread like this one already exsists)

CROCS! especially in the summer/early spring, when everyone is walking around moaning and groaning about the blisters from their favourite pair of sandals/flip-flops, then i just whip on my super bright turquoise crocs and strut around thinking 'haters gonna hate':innocent::lol:

^wow, bold confession :smile:

Anybody else with some shoes of suspicious estetics? Or is it just us 3 being being a bit eccentric? :smile:

oeff, dunno what is worse crocs or my buffalo's,..
well since turquoise is my favourite colour it's okay. haha

A friend of mine has told me that he has seen a girl in crocs who looked sexy.
Don't know if I can believe him.

Some of the shoes I like have the potential of being considered ugly by some, but the looks those people go for basically have nothing to do with what I want to look like.

sorry if i came off too strongly about my crocs! whenever i wear them people never seem hesitant to let me know they're ugly and i'm just like- girl, please.. do you honestly think i care what i look like when wearing these? i find crocs to be the most practical, comfy scrub shoes :P :smile:

^ i strongly support your decision to wear confy shoes and not care about what others think :smile:,the discussion and topic however were ment to be about shoes we think work in some weird way and can be esteticaly acceptable and we kind of like them even though we know theyre not conventionaly pretty shoes. Do you think your crocs work if worn the rigt way? If so, please do post a pic :smile:

^ love as in "i love the way they look" or "i love the way theyre comfortable" ?

comfortable for working (sewing) lol! they aren't really pretty.

source: imagesofshoes.com

Attachments

• 598999443_tp.jpg
    598999443_tp.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
CROCS! i really don't care how many people hate them and go on and on about how they're 'the ugliest shoes on the planet', they're so bloody comfy i'll definitely be the last one laughing as you moan about your painful blisters :P

I see now that the topic name might be misleading, but like i said before, it was meant to be about conventionally ugly shoes that you somehow like aesthetically and you like what they bring in to the outfit, not ugly shoes you love to wear because theyre comfy but you still find them ugly. (I dont resent anybody for wearing crocs and i fully support everybody who decides to wear them but lets not make this in to an I- wear-crocs-confession thread unless you really think you can make them work in an outfit or you really like them aesthetically :smile: )

i LOVE the idea of this thread...
:lol:

i can think of a couple of people who should be posting most of their closet in this thread...
the problem is...they really don't think the shoes are ugly...
even if most other people do...
they are just blinded by the ugly into thinking that they are super cool...
it's so odd...
and no amount of explaining is going to get them to admit that their shoes are just fug...

:lol:...

^ Haha me too! I cannot remember the last time I wore mine in public. I won't even put em on if I'm running errands! :rofl: I wear them at home all day long during the winter months.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ +1 for UGGs. They are so damn comfy that I just don't care anymore whether they're ugly or not :blush:

Art Shoes

That Buffalo's remind me a lot the shoes that were very fashionable in Spain at the end of 90's and the beggining of the 00's. I have a lot of friends who worn that terribly ugly shoes for years and they were really proud of them :P

solostocksdotcom.jpg

Source: Solostocks.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vittoooooo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->