UK Elle Wedding F/W 14.15 by David Vasiljevic

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
ELLE_WEDDING_COVER_IMAGE_BLOG_SIZE_DAVID_VASILJE.jpg

Drumroll, please, for your first look at the new ELLE Wedding – the most exciting new bridal magazine on the shelves.

Our long-awaited inaugural cover features a gloriously modern Chloé dress, shot by David Vasiljevic, that perfectly embodies the ELLE Wedding spirit – think individuality, not conformity.

‘There is no other luxury bridal magazine like it on the UK newsstand,’ says ELLE and ELLE Wedding editor-in-chief Lorraine Candy.
‘ELLE Wedding re-invents the concept of bridal titles and will help the bride showcase her own style and personality so that her wedding is stylish, individual and very special.’

Put simply, it’s 200 pages of wedspiration, brought to you by the very same team that produce your favourite monthly issues of ELLE.

Priced at £7, look out for it on newsstands from 9 September – or be first in the queue, and pre-order your issue for delivery now.
elleuk.com

*Edit* Mods, feel free to move this to the Miscellaneous Magazine - Europe thread, if there's no excitement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugly and cheap looking dress for a wedding.

What on earth is that dress..... I wouldn't want to get married on that

I don't like the model she looks like a plastic doll. The styling and make up are really bad choice for any wedding.

looks like a fail, i am certainly not interested in it

Not a supplement but a regular new magazine. I'm not sure. I was tempted to buy Brides magazine with Ciara last month, she looked good, but then I was like it's a bridal magazine why do I need it. I think these mags always find their audience - bridal shops etc.

Kudos for trying to be different and the headpiece looks nice, but the dress and pearls??? Much too matronly and ill-fitting for my liking, which ultimately ruins the entire image. Who's the demographic, 2nd time brides?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->