UK Harper’s Bazaar December 2023/January 2024 : The Awards Issue

Looking at my digital issue, it's 254 pages, showing the Emilia Clarke cover.

As can be seen from the edits, the feel of the issue is end-of-year parties, there's also a gift guide, plus another section devoted to profiles of various people from their awards event. The travel section looks at the island of St Helena.

Emilia’s cover could have been beautiful if it was for a different angle of face but her ed is what we want and need to see in a December issue!
Very joyful and celebratory!

Emilia’s first photo from her editorial would’ve made a magnificent and more than sufficient only cover but we got that fishing for a ‘Dior Capture Totale’ ad campaign picture.

Jenna and Emerald’s covers are terrible and both have better if one needed them in their eds.

both Gugu and Jannelle’s cover are mediocre and the editorials leave me lukewarm.

with such cover subjects this should’ve been a faultless issue.

Thank GOD for British Harper's Bazaar and their unwillingness to boycott glamour when we need it most. Absolutely love the sense of festive glamour I'm getting from Emilia Clarke's cover, love how Betina du Toit captured Emilia there, the beauty styling and that oh so heavenly red Giorgio Armani dress. 10/10! :heart:

GUGU MBATHA RAW
Photography:
Helena Christensen
Styling: Leith Clark
Hair: Bjorn Krischker
Make-up: Kay Montano
Model/Celebrity: Gugu Mbatha Raw

UK Harper's Bazaar Digital Edition
I only like her cover

Thank GOD for British Harper's Bazaar and their unwillingness to boycott glamour when we need it most. Absolutely love the sense of festive glamour I'm getting from Emilia Clarke's cover, love how Betina du Toit captured Emilia there, the beauty styling and that oh so heavently red Giorgio Armani dress. 10/10! :heart:
Yes,they want to make people gray and sexless be depriving us of beautiful fashion,glamour hair and make up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meineri
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->