UK Harper's Bazaar December 2009 : Victoria Beckham by Alexi Lubomirski

^The subscriber copies have not been sent out yet, due to the postal strike in the UK.

The subscriber's cover is like I described above. It's the same shot as the gold foil cover, only they've rotated the image, cropped it so it's just her face and added pink text.

The subscriber's cover is like I described above. It's the same shot as the gold foil cover, only they've rotated the image, cropped it so it's just her face and added pink text.

thanks honeycomb- you are soo on-point. i love it. ^_^

I'm now totally confused! My subscriber copy that i got today is the colour shot but with just one line in silver on it and Victoria Beckham in small type. No red type at all? Have you got a hard copy of the magazine?

Well, sort of. It's printed on the advert for subscriptions, saying "exclusive subscriber's covers" and there is the subscriber's cover printed. So hang on, there's a possible four covers now...?

^It seems there are 2 newsstand covers and a subscribers version of each. Interesting.

Well, sort of. It's printed on the advert for subscriptions, saying "exclusive subscriber's covers" and there is the subscriber's cover printed. So hang on, there's a possible four covers now...?

How strange! Where did you see the ad?

It's inside the magazine, a loose leaflet. Her cover is besides the subscriber's cover for Lily Cole's cover.

I like the idea of having multiple covers, but not when I love one, and hate the other.
I'm hoping I get a subscriber cover that I actually like, I'm waiting in anticipation to see them.

I have two Harper's subscriptions. But I bet they both turn out to be the same cover.

Just finished the issue. Beeeeauuuuutiful... Love all the vintage pics of Kate Moss and JerryHall too. And the piece on Victoria is great. A good issue.

This is a fantastic December issue, the covers are even better in print, Victoria´s feature is beautiful, and its an all around nice issue to curl up, drink cocoa, and go through it, which is all one needs really.

Moderators' Note:

We have received a notice of Copyright Violation from Harpers Bazaar, UK, asking us to remove the Victoria Beckham images. These were posted prior to official release of the magazine and some of the images may not be the final and official ones.

So we are removing the images of her that have already been posted.

After the press release (probably tomorrow ... Saturday), they have advised us that they will send us Hi Res Images that may be posted.

Thanks for your understanding.

Now the issue is out, do you think the Victoria shoot images can go back up? Hope so!

I do not like the idea of multiple covers, at all. Just make one good cover, and do less text for sub ones, but i guess its the new big thing for fashion magazines. More, and more are doing two newstand covers, plus a different sub.

Im not a Victoria Beckham fan really but this is friggin awesome. I need it!

My subscription still hasn't come through, but I think this is the cover honeycombchild was talking about. I actually prefer the newstands version because of the gold lettering:

serfv6.jpg

scanned in by me

source | scanned by vogue28

HQ - Subscriber Cover

My copy arrived water damaged as hell, so I have tried to edit it out in the scan.

^ Hate, hate, hate when that happens! Your scan is still great, thank you. And fearless thank you for scanning the other version, i like that font better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->