UK Vogue May 2013 : Beyoncé Knowles by Arthur Elgort

CommanderTMugler

Reaction score
Beyonce for Vogue UK

BGYTQyKCIAEdKbh.jpg

thebeyhive

Don't like how her right hand is placed, but I love all the blue. Can't be too critical until I can see an HQ.

I love Beyoncé, she deserves all these covers but it's enough now. Besides the cover looks very lackluster.

Looks like an old cover..but that Megawatt Fashion is soo distracting

Looks dated, in fact this layout makes the Vogue Thailand's seem fresh. I mean what is up with all that text? They usually dont have that much of it, this can compete with Spanish edition!

Also the fact she seems like she was in a state of movement (dancing even?) when the shot was taken looks strange, her face is not working, and i will never ever understand cropped tops, ever!

No, I dont like this at all. That pose is so weird :huh:

Not liking it much, her March cover was way better. The thread will probably get deleted. Those text placement is silly.

Beyonce is so overexposed. I mean she's great and all but enough is enough.

Awful styling, ugly layout, stupid pose and weird facial expression :doh:

I through that Kate will be the cover girl of this issue, i never think than Beyonce appear it.

This a boring cover, i don't have nothing against to her, but is very tired to see her every cover mag, i don't know if she will be release a new album, but the big thing about her made on this year was the half-time show of Super Bowl.

@ burbuja8910 : It's because she is on the tour this year.

i love the color, for me it's not really a bad cover, although her hairstyle looks a little bit dated

It's ok....What is it with British Vogue and plain backgrounds? Ugh.

I like it, I think she actually looks good, and I cannot stand her.. But it baffles me why she's in the cover of so many fashion mags, the woman is single handedly keeping tacky alive. She's anti fashion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wwandre
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->