Menswear: Pantsuits, Shirts, Coats, Knits, Tunics, Hats, Boots, & Shoes
Ph. Peter Lindbergh

Scanned by me

Faith Akiyama said:
Behati Prinsloo
Menswear: Pantsuits, Shirts, Coats, Knits, Tunics, Hats, Boots, & Shoes
Ph. Peter Lindbergh Scanned by me

love it, but it is such a terrible name for an editorial

^It's actually the title of the article that this editorial's supposed to be a part of :lol: But since the editorial itself didn't have one...:ninja:

Thanks Faith! I love the clothes and the urban setting. And I think Behati looks fine :smile: I can't wait to get my issue.

I got my copy today. The Freja Beha edit with Anthony Ward is just BEAUTIFUL! I can't believe they gave 10 pages to posh spice beckman. What a total waste! She makes haute couture cheap.

I think Becks stole the show here. That was the only reason I bought the issue. I love her and I love how she makes fashion her life. Shes very dedicated & passionate and I find her interesting. Natalie P, not so much.

fd1sbldo0.jpg
ebay.com

just bought the magazine on ebay, because its not available here in Germany. I really love this Cover!!!!!!

I adore Audrey Hepburn - and I like Natalie fine, but she's not Audrey Hepburn. Nobody today compares yet to icons like Audrey Hepburn, Jacqueline Kennedy, Grace Kelly, etc.

mm85 said:
ebay.com

just bought the magazine on ebay, because its not available here in Germany. I really love this Cover!!!!!!

This one looks fine -- I like it! Compare to that other "605 new looks" cover.. :rolleyes:

Scan Request

Can someone please scan the image of Amira Casar in the feature on Jean-Paul Gaultier?:flower:

I would, but I'm having issues connecting my scanner to my laptop. :\ Once I figure it out, I'll do it if nobody has by then.

Skirt said:
I would, but I'm having issues connecting my scanner to my laptop. :\ Once I figure it out, I'll do it if nobody has by then.
Much appreciated Skirt!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->