US Bazaar January 2006: Julianne Moore by Peter Lindbergh

ineouf.jpg

inep7a.jpg

inepf7.jpg

inepmv.jpg

iner5u.jpg

iner8z.jpg

(jjb)

I think the hunter green was good for a Jan cover. Ocean blue would have been to springy (as someone mentioned)... thought navy would have been nice too.

She is coming off so youthful and angelic, but sexy. Thats the look I am trying to get for spring "06"!

Can anyone PLEASE post scans of Delphine Arnault's wedding in this issue? I'm positively dying to get my hands on it.

eternitygoddess said:
Can anyone PLEASE post scans of Delphine Arnault's wedding in this issue? I'm positively dying to get my hands on it.

Hold up... I'm having someone at jjb scan them as we speak:innocent:

eternitygoddess: I posted the pics in the above thread^^:flower:

typically as american fashion mags go bazaar, I much prefer rather then vogue, I usually dont like to complain, but I will say that in america we use the same group of models , and I really dont like that, I have now subscribed to russian elle, and I subscribe to most japanese fashion bazaar,nylon, ginza, spur, elle, the japanese as far as I can tell I get vogue japan italia, greece, french, russian, well they use a whole range of models ( japanese) , I can almost guaurntee (sp) that when I pick up my japanese sub-scripts their is always different girl each layout each month, in american fashion mags I find we use the same girls month after month, their are so many beautiful female models and it is a waste to spotlite on the same ones every month, variation is good, I bet you girls who love cinita, would love to see her hop up in bazaar vogue, glamour, but instead I find alot of daria, doutzen, both lovely but variety, I loove variety, but on specific julianne her daughter or her childeren are absolutely gorgeous and as is julianne:flower:

I already posted those in her wedding thread.... See my above post:P

Edit: and off topic... I'm sad the jjb's 'other pictures' is only going to be open to financial supporters.... gotta find other good picture sites.... Other girls are mean, but they'll hunt down pics for you :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
metal-on-metal said:
I don't know guys. Sure it's better than most Bazaar covers but that isn't saying much. I personally think it's just too much green. It would be a nice accent with the dress and a little bit of green text but it totally feels like some St. Patrick's Day cover. It cheapens what would be a very elegant and fresh accent. It's just overload.

It looked too green here, but in person it's just right. I too liked this issue a lot. The great editorial content deserves more great advertising.

The trend coverage also shows some subtlety, I think.

the new american classics

scanned by me

more to come

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"