US Elle December 2009 : Sarah Jessica Parker by Alexei Hay

tarsha

Reaction score
Not a cover yet but Quote from Elle.Com

She may have gotten her start as a square peg, but since then Sarah Jessica Parker (and ELLE’s December cover girl) has hit it “big.” Besides her famous alter ego Carrie Bradshaw, Parker has played the role of movie star, fragrance guru, and fashion designer.

ooo cant wait to see this I hope shes in some extravagant Dior couture gown!

I thought it was Britney? Oh well, can't wait to see the cover.

Can't wait! Britney!?

Hmmm. I am curious to see what this cover will be like.. is there a big project she's currently working on?

There's a photo of the SJP Elle cover in the "Cover Stars" section of the new US magazine that came out today with Fergie on the cover. Sorry but am unable to scan.

if britney is on the cover let me just say- i hate her hair.
- i dont know what the issue is, do they not have dope hairstylists in LA? can we get a britney circa 2000 one time? whats the point of being a pop icon if you're hair aint fixed.

Wasn't she on there last December? Or maybe it was January. Either way, I'm excited about this December's cover. :heart: :heart: :heart:

there is also an american idol contestant makeover ed:doh:

Here's hoping that they follow on from November and ditch the white background in favour of a simply stunning photograph!

I'm excited for SJP, but i'm a bit surprised she's on the Dec cover? I thought she'd be more likely to appear on an issue closer to the release of SATC2.

There's a photo of the SJP Elle cover in the "Cover Stars" section of the new US magazine that came out today with Fergie on the cover. Sorry but am unable to scan.

Can you describe the cover perhaps? :flower:

Sure....she's plugging her new movie with Hugh Grant, by the way. Hair down, goofy grin, wearing a light pink and beige spaghetti strapped dress that looks casual. Silver bracelets. Not super impressive considering the subject..she always looks great really dolled up.

Oh, I think I've seen these shots on a site... I've certainly seen shots of her with Hugh shot wearing a light pink/beige dress..

110509sjpellemag.jpg

source http://www.pinkisthenewblog.com/

Hmm... I guess Hayden Panatierre also has a spread in here? BORING ISSUE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dolores del Rio
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->