US Elle December 2009 : Sarah Jessica Parker by Alexei Hay

i think ive seen SJP in that pose or ... like that TOO many times already.

Awwww... no Britney!

Oh no. Don't like the cover. And what's up with the stars? Am I missing something?

^ Haha...oh my god that was my first thought too! But I think it's a tag from the blog where the image appeared.
I was like 'Ew...surely not?'

I don't really like the cover that much, but then I never really like Elle's newsstand covers - apart from last month's.

I'm sure the subscriber's will be much better.
And I can't wait to see her ed.

Cover larger and w/o stars:

5yeo2s.jpg

source

popcrunch

I might be alone here, but I love the cover!

I don't like this cover. I never liked SJP anyway. And I'm really confused by what she's wearing. However, I still enjoy reading Elle more than Vogue, so I can't wait for this. :D

Thanks for the other pictures, jackie_oh! But oh dear.. They've made her all hipster now. Isn't she a bit too old for that? Hmm.

The cover is normal as usual.
I can't wait to read Alec Baldwin's article. :woot:

oh wait, i thought Britney was going to be on the cover? sigh.. :(

this is not a good cover IMO. and her smile is kind of irritating plus her nose looks big.

There's no mention of Britney on the cover, so either she has something very small inside the issue, not big enough to warrant a cover line (which I think is unlikely of them to do) or she's got the cover of another month...?

Personally I'm not so bothered about the lack of Britney. I like SJP on covers, although I'm just not sure if I care for how...arm-y the cover is.

I like the cover! Thanks for posting

Hehe. I thought there's stars on the cover,it look stupid. The cover without stars is good. I like it.

The cover is a bit boring but she looks good IMO :flower:

I don't mind her on the cover - although the smile says 'happy' but the arms say 'defensive', so while the pose is great for showing off jewellery, I get a mixed message from it. But it's a different pose, it's something new, and the colour scheme makes it all feel very clean and light.

I've also noticed that they're tried to rein in the sprawl of the cover text in recent months, I think mainly by reducing the size of the text, because they still do manage to put some fairly long sentences on the front.

Love this girl, great smile, but the styling is awful, they could have done better.

Oh God, that B&W picture if awful...she looks like a ghost! But I do quite like the third one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dolores del Rio
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->