US Elle December 2009 : Sarah Jessica Parker by Alexei Hay

anyone knows were i can find the article with the ELLE´s PR that appear on the city? also, anyone knows about the editorial that they was working on the las episode with a girl name "Brooklyn"?

I actually love the cover. Can't stand the styling (don't know what they were thinking; it's just awkward!) however the second photo, with the black/navy dress, is much more age appropriate...I think she looks great there.

Oh, tnk you so much MMA, i cant give u karma again, but that its very nice of you!

did anyone notice in the SJP interview where she compared her bitten clothing line for steve and barry's to helmut lang?:unsure:

"Democratic Helmut Lang" :rofl: :rolleyes: F me gently with a chainsaw before anyone else agrees.

^ Yeah, I saw that, and uh :unsure: even in magazines it looked nothing like Helmut Lang ... I just remember some striped shirts and jeans, denim. If I were forced to compare it to something, maybe I'd say Madewell??

Sometimes I read things celebrities are saying and they're so delusional :huh: The mind boggles ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashiongloss
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->