US Elle July 2006 - Hilary Duff

Rach884

Reaction score
According to the new US Weekly, it has the new Elle cover with Hilary Duff on it. I don't have a scanner so hopefully someone can scan it. It's the cover of US Weekly with Angelina on there and talking about the new baby.

It's absolutely hideous, as all Elle covers seem to be nowadays. She has of course black eyeliner all around her eye (I don't know why they insist on doing that to their cover stars every month) and her hair is fluffed up and weird. The only redeeming quality of the cover is that it's not a white background. It's like the Evangeline Lilly cover.​

Hilary Duff does not seem to be a great choice for a cover shot of a mainstream fashion magazine, but I want to see the actual cover first.

Well, at least there may be a colorful background. May was colorful!

I've come to not expect models or interesting people on American mags... I just hope that the overused celebs look good and give decent interviews and editorials :flower:

the cover is actually nice. I didnt realize it was Duff until I read it and she was wearing a really different prada dress

nicolr02 said:
elle sucks

If you're saying that the whole magazine sucks, I have to disagree. I find Elle's articles to be insightful and interesting, unlike Vogue. I also love that they devote at least 3 pages an issue to books. No other fashion mag does that. And while their eds are extremely tacky, they are usually not boring studio shots, like Vogue does.

However, I agree that the covers are usually the worst out there. :ninja:

awww i hate hilary does the cover....that yucks...she's just ungraceful...and childish...

peacelover142002 said:
And while their eds are extremely tacky, they are usually not boring studio shots, like Vogue does.

I know that this is not a forum for debating Elle's validity as a fashion magazine but I completely disagree about their editorials not being boring. Anytime I've ever flipped through one they always have a summer editorial with the same overly tanned model wearing flourescent neon summer apparel. All of their editorials look the same and are very rarely creative. Not to mention the appalling stylists! :yuk:

Here it is: top right corner.

setImgWidth();
scanned by sammie323 and posted in "what magazines have you bought/received recently" thread

when will the mag be out? I heard W is supposed to be out Friday

that doesn't even look like Hillary to me.. x_X

does look liek erin wasson, but then i think its hilary doing the pouty thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->