US ELLE September 2008 : Jessica Simpson by Carter Smith

Ew.

Uhm .. excuse me but this spinster will never get married. Or did Tony propose while I was gone .. ?

I think the time machine dropped you off in the wrong era :flower::wink:.

On - topic: I had no idea the US Elle had decent eds. I can't remember the last time I picked it up and I don't know that I can with a Simpson on the cover but I'll have to pay more attention.

I think the time machine dropped you off in the wrong era :flower::wink:.
OMG :lol: i took a double look at that post aswell,lol its like when this other one member always disses famous women with calling them broad i always go wtf?!:blink::lol:

Thanks for the scans nyc.:flower:

:lol:

Anyways .. I agree. The eds are pretty nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG :lol: i took a double look at that post aswell,lol its like when this other one member always disses famous women with calling them broad i always go wtf?!:blink::lol:

Thanks for the scans nyc.:flower:

Hardcore film noir fan may be? :lol: Glad we can all laugh about it (which includes you cato) ^_^.

Yes, yes, nyc, thanks for the great scanning as usual!

I Love The 80's
m. Hana S
ph. Alexei Hag
styling: Joe Zee

scanned by me

Well, i bought this for hana only. To my surprises, some of the eds do look great, Elle Us is doing better and better IMO:wink:

The eds are not half bad, now if they only worked on their covers. :doh:

Thanks for the scans agneslo. :flower:

This cover was so awful I had to rip it off the mag. The bright orange, the font, the Jessica... Not a good look. But it's still a decent issue. ^_^

I actually found this issue pretty insipid. Assuming this is a women's magazine, I'm quite perturbed at why there was three teenyboppers featured in an editorial.

haha JeanAvril I love you, that's hilarious. And Bahiyya, I wouldn't take offense to that, just proves that I am an old lady at heart. :P

The eds in US Elle have been really good lately, I may have to re-subscribe. Thanks for the preview MissMagAddict.

"Forever Blue Jeans" HQ´s
Model: Stephanie Seymour
photographed by Jacob Sutton
styled by Aleksandra Woroniecka

tcc via pinguino

Thanks, MissMagAdvict and Raych! I loaned the magazine to my cousin who recycled it and I really like how that was styled (though not a HSM fan).

HQ session via community.livejournal.com/ru_glamour/3271745.html

Horrible photoshoot (but I'm not a big fan of the cowboy style so my opinion might be biased) :yuk:

Hana's spread makes up for this month's. I'm not familiar with Hana's work, but she looks stunning and fun here. Love the bright colors as well. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->