US Elle August 2009 : Miley Cyrus by Carter Smith

The studio Richard Bush editorial is really nice, it reminds me of the "Future Perfect" story by Steven Klein for Italian Vogue. There is a Todd Barry photo opening the Beauty section and I'm pretty sure the model is Karmen Pedaru.

^ Hahaha! I'll buy it, if it's worth reading for I'll keep it, if not, I'll think of a way to get rid of it since it's not fuel efficient

What is going on in the shot with the William Rest jacket and the Alexander Wang boots?
She looks like a little girl playing dress up. Her face is so off!
This magazine and shoot is just so wrong for her. DO.NOT.WANT.EVER.EVER.AGAIN.

Damn, I love Egle's editorial, and I totally don't want to buy this issue. Maybe I'll just rip the ed. out and pretend the rest never happened.

I still can't get over the fact that Miley is on US Elle. I like the newsstand cover in #128.

OMG! The other cover is much more beautiful than the other one!

What is going on in the shot with the William Rest jacket and the Alexander Wang boots?
She looks like a little girl playing dress up. Her face is so off!
This magazine and shoot is just so wrong for her. DO.NOT.WANT.EVER.EVER.AGAIN.

Exactly. A little girl playing dress up. Her face is so..bubble-gum pop and not not not high fashion. It just looks...wrong.

There is nothing worse than seeing someone get lost in the styling of an editorial. If Miley exuded any sense of knowing herself, then maybe this ed would have worked. Meanwhile, I saw the cover up close and her head looks photoshopped onto the body. I don't know how Elle manages to do that all the time.

for some reason i'm getting elle. I really wasn't going to buy this issue, but I really enjoy reading the articles they have, especially the Ask E.Jean section.

for some reason i'm getting elle. I really wasn't going to buy this issue, but I really enjoy reading the articles they have, especially the Ask E.Jean section.

I agree... the front of the magazine is really the best part & Ask E. Jean is always fabulous... love her :lol: :heart:

She's the first thing I turn to, when I sit down to read it.

This cover with Miley is just pathetic. I didn't like it at all, tacky..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->