US Vanity Fair September 2009 : Michael Jackson & Farrah Fawcett

tigerrouge

don't look down
Reaction score
This seems to be the cover of the UK version - I wonder if the US edition will go for a different cover (vanityfair.co.uk:(

Farrah.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh that is simply stunning, thanks for posting. I guess there will be several covers then, one with Michael Jackson as well, nice. However i did hope that Mad Men cast will get the cover for September, oh well.....

ps: Seriously, ENOUGH with Madoff madness VF!!! :nuke:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know, after I posted it, I realised there was YET ANOTHER MADOFF ARTICLE.

Oooh that is simply stunning, thanks for posting. I guess there will be several covers then, one with Michael Jackson as well, nice. However i did hope that Mad Men cast will get the cover for September, oh well.....

I agree, I was hoping for a Mad Men cover.

This does look nice though. The used a nice pic of her.

Lovely cover... although I too was hoping for Mad Men *sigh*

Thank you for posting tigerrouge!

What a heartwarming smile:heart:

Can't wait to see Michael's and Mad Men!

Farrah's picture is iconic. Brilliant.
She was such a brave and confident woman, which can be seen in this photograph.
She will be greatly missed and I'm glad "Vanity Fair" is celebrating her life on this earth.
:heart:

I'm happy that it's Farrah for a change and not Micheal (don't get me wrong; I respect the king of pop; It's just that when he died everyone kinda shifted their interest on farrah's death towards micheal's)

Farrah's picture is iconic. Brilliant.
She was such a brave and confident woman, which can be seen in this photograph.
She will be greatly missed and I'm glad "Vanity Fair" is celebrating her life on this earth.
:heart:

^couldn't agree more. :smile:

wait, does Farrah have the cover only? not Michael?

I'm really pleased to se Farrah instead of Michael.
Such a beautiful cover shot and a nice layout.

:rofl:

I do enjoy VF's constant Madoff soap opera, but this is a bit much now. My favourite installment was the interview with his secretary.

:rofl:

I do enjoy VF's constant Madoff soap opera, but this is a bit much now. My favourite installment was the interview with his secretary.
Such I be ashamed of myself that don't have any idea what Madoof is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->