US Vogue November 2020 : Naomi Campbell by Ethan James Green

The eBay user name Is joooyyPuntaje de comentarios (878:cool:

Looks like a Inez & Vinoodh picture.
I'm suprised that this they didn't do antthing remates ti the elections like elections before.

She looks like a saint but they didn’t make that one of her descriptors. Checks out, I like.

I hope it’s an only cover but something about this screams multi-cover...

If it's real I like it but I wish they had chosen a cover picture with her eyes open. Naomi is far from a saint ahahaha but she's indeed a supermodel and I can't wait to see the documentary on apple+. I wonder though what's the reason to put her on the cover. Is it because she has her YouTube channel?

If it's real I like it but I wish they had chosen a cover picture with her eyes open. Naomi is far from a saint ahahaha but she's indeed a supermodel and I can't wait to see the documentary on apple+. I wonder though what's the reason to put her on the cover. Is it because she has her YouTube channel?
She’s a speaker for this year’s Forces of Fashion summit

She Is wearing Dior Couture, so it's the Couture editorial.

Vogue.com

00005-Dior-Couture-Fall-2020-credit-BRIGITTE-NIEDERMAIR.jpg

I’ve always wanted someone to portray present-dat Naomi in a different light. Far from her usual fierce self. Never thought of all people it would be Anna to do it though. Not sure I like it. The whome ethereal angel tone of it all feels too on the nose.

With all the rumors and scandals, why they still promote her? Don't they fear it would be a stain if one day she is actually be investigated?

Don't they fear it would be a stain if one day she is actually be investigated?
Once you have a stripper who throws shoes at people at the parties on your cover, you don't care about the stains anymore, I believe.
Naomi is a moron, but to be honest I am thirsty for a high-fashion cover with a supermodel like this one here, so I'd rather focus on the glorious result than on the real-life behind-the-scenes nastiness.

Once you have a stripper who throws shoes at people at the parties on your cover, you don't care about the stains anymore, I believe.
Naomi is a moron, but to be honest I am thirsty for a high-fashion cover with a supermodel like this one here, so I'd rather focus on the glorious result than on the real-life behind-the-scenes nastiness.

Well, being rude is one thing, but being involved in Epstein's illegal and immoral business is another thing, anyway, I guess they may get reliable source that she is safe.

Its wonderful to see Naomi on the cover again after more than 20 years. I’m not mad at it. But I’m not blown away by it either. No eye contact, static pose, monochromatic colour palette. It all feels a bit underwhelming.

You took the words out of my mouth, that's why I feel at least with her eyes open and a fiercer look it would have popped way more or a more dynamic pose at the very least.

So serene and fabulous. I’m very pleasantly surprised that it’s Naomi on the cover. Lord knows she deserves more American covers, she’s still working tirelessly and is an international icon whether some people like it or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frikandel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->