V Magazine #90 Fall Preview 2014 by Mario Testino

wearesodroee

Reaction score
fashion_scans_remastered-mario_testino-v_magazine-issue_90-scanned_by_vampirehorde-hq-1.jpg
fashion_scans_remastered-mario_testino-v_magazine-issue_90-scanned_by_vampirehorde-hq-2.jpg

The latest issue of V Magazine (The Fall Preview 2014) features no more than FOUR covers all shot by Mario Testino and styled by Sarajane Hoare. The team-up covers include Bridget Malcolm/Matthew Terry, Emily Didonato/Sean O’Pry, Joan Smalls/Aurelian Muller, and Amanda Murphy/Clark Bockelman.

The editorial is entitled, “Less Is (In This Case) More” and is the only featured edit in the issue with over 46 pages.

fashionscansremastered.net

:woot: I love this and just when I thought V was dead in the water.

Last edited by a moderator:
no chemistry bw any couple at all.

not impress at all!

I like Amanda and Clarke's cover the most, and Emily and Sean's is ok as well. Joan looks awful. The covers are ok but far from great.

The editorial sounds interesting though.

joan's and amanda's covers are not working at all..looks awkward

:blink: WHAT THE HECK is this !?!

They made Joan Smalls look bad and unrecognisable

First two covers are pretty cool

The only decent one is the one with Emily and Sean, Bridget and Matthew's is also nice. The other two are just awful

The only cover I like is Amanda´s. imo there´s no forced chemistry between them like in the other ones, just awkward posing :Pink:

I like the idea, but it doesn't come across as it should. They are all overlyphotoshopped and what happened to Emily's face?

OMG, i've seen better couple photos from ANTM contestants. this is just sad.. no chemistry at all. Emily & Sean cover is the best of the bunch. Joan cover looks like there are people pointing guns at them

Glad its not Miley, but wow no one looks amazing here, especially the ladies all look crazy messed with! Testino should be ashamed of himself, and the amount of airbrushing he does these days!!!

This is the Testino I know & love :heart: Chemistry is key here and the only ones succeeding are Emily & Sean. They look comfortable and not too posey. Matthew & Bridget are a close second.

The others are just not working for me. Joan's pose is just plain bad and poor Amanda got stuck with that hideous fur abomination.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrigitteXCX
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->