V Magazine #90 Fall Preview 2014 by Mario Testino

Sean's brows are just amazing...:wub: I mean ugh...:wub:

However Testino lacks innovation. I'm so fed up with his photos, I mean, they all look the same. It's okay to have some sort of aesthetics like Steven Klein does with his dark fantasy kind of stuff going on, but Testino is like predictable and boring in my honest opinion.

"Less (In This Case) is More"
Photographer: Mario Testino
Styling: Sarajane Hoare
Models: Amanda Murphy, Sean O'pry, Joan Smalls, Emily Di Donato,MatthewTerry ,Clark Bockelman, Aurelien Muller, Bridget Malcolm
MakeUp: James Pecis
Hair: Courtney Perkins

image.jpg

image.jpg

vmagazine digital

Thank you for sharing testinofan, if you can repost up the images 4 and 7 I think they have a problem because they are very small,

lots of them were removed due to nudity
could you please rehost them on another imageholder?

It looks like a big bunch of nothing. The pictures don't say anything, the styling is beyond lame or inexistent like really? The hair, the place, the photographs themselves = it all looks sloppy.

Reminds me of his glorious Gucci ads but unfortunately the magic isn't working here. I feel no chemistry between the models, the styling is very average and the sexiness feels forced.

The male models look delicious and that's about it

You have Joan Smalls, one of the most beautiful models, and then you decide to photoshop her so much that she is barely recognisable. I just don't understand it.
Sean does look amazing though, that guy is so hot. The editorial is very sexy as well and a lot better than the covers.

^ No I don't believe there are any other fashion stories.

I was sort of set on making this the first issue of V magazine I buy, but I just can't bring myself around to ever get it, something feels a miss to me.

Joan and Emily steal the show, they should have been the only ones in it tbh (and I say this as a fan of Amanda)

Red, yellow, blue, green filters look so amateurish. The images are already bland by themselves, the additional effects make them even look worse. You have the sexiest models in the industry as your cast but the final visuals are seriously so unflattering and disappointing. It looks like random models undressed and just stood in front of a camera. Another photographer like Steven Klein who totally delivers sexy should have shot an editorial like this. Not Testino whose most notable contribution to the industry lately is bland Vogue US covers.

Notice how models are made to look unconfident both on the cover and in the spread. If the whole objective of the shoot is eventually bringing sexiness models should look confident. Testino shouldn't shoot editorials like this in the near future.

every single model couple lacks chemistry. awwwww. this had so much potential.

Alternative (Limited Edition) Cover

Christina Aguilera by Brian Bowen Smith

mtv.com / davidalealva.tumblr

^I´m glad it´s limited... horrible cover imo, this is not Vanity Fair :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rtdrone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"