Vanity Fair May 2012 : Claire, Julianna, Michelle & Sofia by Norman Jean Roy

Oh they really went overboard with the text, but overall it's a decent cover and I appreciate the choices they made.
Michelle Dockery does look weird stuck onto the bottom like that, but I like Claire Danes being centre stage......one of the most intelligent actresses around and currently playing arguably the most interesting and complex character on TV in Homeland.

I would love if any Desperate Housewive would show, but this is spectacular all the TV Divas.

Honestly, I know there's way too much text, but truthfully I think the placement of it works really well on this cover.

Michelle is placed so awkwardly on the cover...but i LOVE me some Claire Danes :D

I love claire!!! I agree she should have had the cover for herself, and I dont think it's a bad angle for her face

Great cover and love that they've included Claire on the cover!

The photoshop is really bad, does Sofia look like she has have 1 and half arms to anyone else?

Keep Michelle, remove the others and add Dan Stevens

Umm... yes! Michelle and Dan are just perfect. I'd love to see Michelle and Dan together on the cover of an American magazine (tv guide doesn't count). Or the three Crawley sisters. Maybe Anna will have the sense to put them on her magazine (they already had a small article a few months ago)? But if they were on Vogue it would probably be British Vogue. ^_^

^^I wonder why is she cuddling her boob!! LOL

item1.rendition.slideshowWideHorizontal.tv-portfolio-ss02.jpg

item2.rendition.slideshowWideHorizontal.tv-portfolio-ss03.jpg

item3.rendition.slideshowWideHorizontal.tv-portfolio-ss04.jpg

vanityfair

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucilam
Back